Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

LE witch classic-movie.net (new site -header link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys its my new site classic-movie.net I want to LE witch you! Your link will be placed in header:

[SLIDE]http://s1.ifotos.pl/img/ad_hnaxanr.PNG[/SLIDE]

I dosent want to LE witch porn sites,casinos etc. - only "downloading" warez sites or with content-related - movies! If you intrested please add my code and write in this topic yours.

<a href="http://classic-movie.net" title="Download old classic movies for free" target="_blank">Classic-Movie</a>

Thanks ! :)
 
Last edited:

27 comments

Added your site :) Please add mine
<a href="http://tubestream.in/" target="_blank" title="Free TV Streaming" rel="dofollow" >Free TV Streaming</a>
 
ExclusiveWarez I added your site : )

@Mr. Download123 what site ?

I still have 1 header link and few footer spots, if you want to LE just add my site and write it here I add yours.

Thx guys !
 
my new blog,already added yours:)
Code:
<a href="http://releasearena.com" target="_blank" title="Get  Latest Release" rel="nofollow"  ><b>ReleaseArena</b></a>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
I'm not famous, yet my ride
2,167
Messages
660
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom