Status
Not open for further replies.

brazzO

After reloading about 9 times this is staying the same.
The latest posts feed is not showing and just staying white, not sure if at a bug or anything but just thought I would report it to let you figure out what's going on.

fdm1n0p.jpg

20 comments
Update to the latest iOS it works fine on my iPhone 5 on 6.1.4

There was a issue with java script on a earlier iOS 6 version that may be why

Yeah I havnt got the new one yet DLow, will do it tonight, even though I only thought the new release was for an audio problem nothing else??

If i recall i had a issue with shoutbox & latest post on iOS 6.1.x-6.1.3 until i had 6.1.4 then it all worked fine,

Also i thing i did not do before upgrading which you can try, Go to Settings -> Safari -> Very Bottom see if Javascript is turned on i just tested on my iPhone if its off wj Latest Post does not work,

Should look like this:
h7EtysO.png

If it is on, i advise to upgrade i actually saw better battery life now that im on 6.1.4

@MSK iPhone is not "GAY" it is actually a rather great tool to be used for an every day business man as my self.

iOS 6 was released in December 2012 starting with 6.0.1, then transformed to 6.1 from there 6.1.1 then 6.1.2, 6.1.3, 6.1.4,

rPlY8Yu.png

Already got that DLow just not got 6.1.4 yet, will update soon and hope that it fixes my problem, was working before and all of a sudden just stopped :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back