LAG - Gaming Community | Looking for an administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyvhk

1520565493-icon-l.png
1520565493-icon-a.png
1520565493-icon-g.png

Greetings,
Before going straight to the point, I'd like to clarify one or two things about this project.

Lag's been first launched 7 months ago. The community was slowly growing, but we had to take a break out of it due to inactivity of both of us (my teammate and I). Recently, we've decided, despite my teammate's limited activity, to resume this project. This is why I am currently looking for an additional administrator to help me (re)build and manage the forums.

Name of your site? Lag.
Link to the forum? Not to be shared publicly yet.
Genre? Gaming Community Forums
Forum Software? XenForo (paid version, of course)
Position available? Administrator
Is it a paid position? This position is unpaid.
If Paid, How Much? /
Why are you requesting staff? My teammate won't be able to be very active due to his in-real-life events, so I'm looking for a motivated and mature person to help me manage, contribute in the evolution of the forums and advertise for it. Quite a simple administrator role.

If you need any additional information or wish to ask me a question, please do.
You may send me a message if you wish to have my Discord ID.
Thank you for reading.

5 comments
Greetings,
Allow me to apologize for the delay of this reply, but I have been rather busy those past weeks with different stuff.

At this very moment, we are no longer looking for an additional administrator. However, as we are getting closer to the opening of the forums, we might be looking for another additional administrator or even a (global?) moderator.

If you wish to have more details about the project itself or anything related to it, please feel free to ask me.
If you really are interested in this project and really wish to be part of the team, you can still message me so we can discuss about it.

Thank you !

Hi @moohook ,
Currently, the project isn't being continued anymore.
However, if we ever decide to continue the project, we'll contact you.

Thank you for your interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back