L2S.IO Shorturl | Up to $8/1000 views, min. $2.25/1000 views [Adult | Non Adult]

Status
Not open for further replies.
admin why my the clicking of people are not counting ?? i see many clicked in my other site but when i enter on ur site to see, i see it count only few clicks ?? + there is a some page that pop up are not safe at all u need to fix it, thanks

admin why my the clicking of people are not counting ?? i see many clicked in my other site but when i enter on ur site to see, i see it count only few clicks ?? + there is a some page that pop up are not safe at all u need to fix it, thanks

Hello,

Our counting is good as some of our users are requesting $5 payout each day.
To verify, here are your desktop traffic stats at l2s.io:

http://prntscr.com/hi5o0c

As you can see, lot of your users are not unique, changing IP, using Proxy or using adblock.
We are using popup from reputable companies only. Please provide screenshot of what kind of pop up are not safe and we will talk to the ad company about disabling such ads.

Hello,

Our counting is good as some of our users are requesting $5 payout each day.
To verify, here are your desktop traffic stats at l2s.io:

http://prntscr.com/hi5o0c

As you can see, lot of your users are not unique, changing IP, using Proxy or using adblock.
We are using popup from reputable companies only. Please provide screenshot of what kind of pop up are not safe and we will talk to the ad company about disabling such ads.
please do something about adblock i think they are using adblock that's why it's not counting !! im getting 5 dollars in one month that is so long !!! even they click all it doesn't count so i think it's because adblock, and about the pop it's not appearing anymore i have see it before but now when i tried it didn't pop up, i hope you do something about adblock because i have a lot of users and they click but im getting $5 in a month :/

please do something about adblock i think they are using adblock that's why it's not counting !! im getting 5 dollars in one month that is so long !!! even they click all it doesn't count so i think it's because adblock, and about the pop it's not appearing anymore i have see it before but now when i tried it didn't pop up, i hope you do something about adblock because i have a lot of users and they click but im getting $5 in a month :/

Have placed new code to stop adblock users. This will lead to increase in your earnings for sure :)

Last edited:
Affiliate Program Terminated

Dear Members,

I regret to inform that the affiliate program for this website has been closed. It is very time consuming to run 2 shorturls at this time, therefore, this website will be up till May 15 and all pending payout requests will be completed by that time. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back