Status
Not open for further replies.

KVMVPS

KVMVPS- Enterprise Level Server

efteOfI.png

Home
KVM Virtual Private Servers
Terms Of Service

We are a USA based company offering solutions to Virtual Private Server owners. KVMVPS servers are located in the United States of America and Netherlands with the highest grade of premium bandwidth. All servers come with SolusVM control panel with several features. KVMVPS strives to keep customers happy with 100% uptime. If by any chance we do not give 100% up-time, our service level agreement is sure to cover it. We make sure that all Virtual Machines are strictly updated with the top demands of software. Buy you're Virtual Machine today and get FREE Webhosting. Our budget plans allow you to start easily and grow. Our KVM servers run on the highest demand of features and have a guarantee of 100% Uptime.

JhIFXa4.png

Node Specifications : 32 GB Ram , 2X2 TB SATA3 Hard-drive, Intel Xeon E3 Processor.

Our Virtual Private Server Plans
Receive Windows Server 2008 R2 at no extra cost!

Netherlands OpenVZ Plans are also Available on website.

Provisioning time is normally 0-2 Hours, during normal business hours.
Email: kvmvps@live.com
Phone Number: +1 (347) 433-6873 (during business hours)[/CENTER]

Last edited:
16 comments
I hope you realise that you're account was never deleted. If you forgot your password or if there was a password misconception as i can see from my logs. Why did you not just click lost/forgotten password.

I hope you realise that you're account was never deleted. If you forgot your password or if there was a password misconception as i can see from my logs. Why did you not just click lost/forgotten password.

Ok, so you mean firefox remembered wrong passwd right after I had paid you? does this make any sense to anyone?

Ok, so you mean firefox remembered wrong password right after I had paid you? does this make any sense to anyone?

Eleven you have really outdone yourself today, lets see about that dispute now, shall we? Read our TOS before opening a dispute next time. So if you close dispute, we may provide you service. If you don't close it, we basically eliminate you from our site and with no refunds will be given. Its pretty obvious it will be favored on us, since we have logs as evidence and our TOS states all. I get many clients like you, where they open disputes because of stupid reasons, But you have really shown yourself.
Firefox, it uses the same cache, so it is 90% percent possible, its possible that its using a password that you used for something else.

Last edited:
now you are threatening me, I did not use any of your serivce, and your TOS page is 404, just click the link TOS below

2n8zq4x.png

We are a USA based company offering solutions to Virtual Private Server owners. KVMVPS servers are located in the United States of America and Netherlands with the highest grade of premium bandwidth. All servers come with SolusVM control panel with several features. KVMVPS strives to keep customers happy with 100% uptime. If by any chance we do not give 100% up-time, our service level agreement is sure to cover it. We make sure that all Virtual Machines are strictly updated with the top demands of software. Buy you're Virtual Machine today and get FREE Webhosting. Our budget plans allow you to start easily and grow. Our KVM servers run on the highest demand of features and have a guarantee of 100% Uptime.

JhIFXa4.png

Node Specifications : 32 GB Ram , 2X2 TB SATA3 Hard-drive, Intel Xeon E3 Processor.

Im not threatening you and my TOS page is in website. I can't change the link on thread due to elongated times. You still opened dispute, when one opens a dispute they do not get refunds, as stated in our terms of service.

now you are threatening me, I did not use any of your serivce, and your TOS page is 404, just click the link TOS below

2n8zq4x.png

JhIFXa4.png

Last edited:
it's not my fault when you can edit your own thread. You can keep the $28, you will lose more customers after they read my complain and dispute here eventually.

Do Not Fool people, I have login your website couple of times before Ordering because your order page had error and I had ubmit support tickets, how come I forget my password right after I made my payment.

Im not threatening you and my TOS page is in website. I can't change the link on thread due to elongated times. You still opened dispute, when one opens a dispute they do not get refunds, as stated in our terms of service.

2n8zq4x.png

oh, I now know the tricks, you rejected my first payment and claimed it was webpage error and you asked me to pay again so that paypal thinks I played with you.

desmet.png

Last edited:
it's not my fault when you can edit your own thread. You can keep the $28, you will lose more customers after they read my complain and dispute here eventually.

Do Not Fool people, I have login your website couple of times before Ordering because your order page had error and I had ubmit support tickets, how come I forget my password right after I made my payment.

oh, I now know the tricks, you rejected my first payment and claimed it was webpage error and you asked me to pay again so that paypal thinks I played with you.

desmet.png

What in the world are you talking about, Anyways you're appeal did not help, since you falsely opened a dispute.

yes scam! after sending payment my account too suddenly has wrong password and with reset no email address recognised but when try to register again my email is already used. server detail not received. this guy need to get banned

yes scam! after sending payment my account too suddenly has wrong password and with reset no email address recognised but when try to register again my email is already used. server detail not received. this guy need to get banned

Do me a favor, and stop helping you're friend, do you realize how fake you sound? If you are a customer, please open a ticket with VPS IP.

I have used this service and performance of vps is disaster: hdd very slow, processor on fresh windows install was 25% to 50%, rar on store mode 1gb file took more 5 mins, for 5-6 days i have used them download was never above 100mbit (10MB/s) and this wasnt start plan. Response to tickets was ok, but that was just not enough.
Maybe if they upgrade to raid 10 or put less ppl on server but untill then no joy

I have used this service and performance of vps is disaster: hdd very slow, processor on fresh windows install was 25% to 50%, rar on store mode 1gb file took more 5 mins, for 5-6 days i have used them download was never above 100mbit (10MB/s) and this wasnt start plan. Response to tickets was ok, but that was just not enough.
Maybe if they upgrade to raid 10 or put less ppl on server but untill then no joy

Once again, Stop Helping you're friend, if you are legitimate, please show the ticket you opened on here.

The offer looks interesting. Is there any money back guarantee at least for 1-2 weeks? I would be interested of the NL 3 or 4 plan even today. But i would like to have any assurance. I guess these comments above are fakes, but it would be nice to be sure. And the speed test. There is 1gbps port but what is the real connection in/out speed for the vps? 100~mb is not so much for the 1gbps port.
And 1 more question mainly about the NL location, are you DMCA friendly? Or warez content etc is prohibited?
I'm interested of VDSWARE offer too, so i need reply ASAP :))
Regards

ps. There is no way to contact you through the contact form on the website. It always ask to login as a client.

Last edited:
The offer looks interesting. Is there any money back guarantee at least for 1-2 weeks? I would be interested of the NL 3 or 4 plan even today. But i would like to have any assurance. I guess these comments above are fakes, but it would be nice to be sure. And the speed test. There is 1gbps port but what is the real connection in/out speed for the vps? 100~mb is not so much for the 1gbps port.
And 1 more question mainly about the NL location, are you DMCA friendly? Or warez content etc is prohibited?
I'm interested of VDSWARE offer too, so i need reply ASAP :))
Regards

ps. There is no way to contact you through the contact form on the website. It always ask to login as a client.

I have messaged you regarding information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back