Kool Kats - Please review my site

Status
Not open for further replies.
fireprotein its ppl like you whos ruining this forum. The OP asked for an honest review, if you are unable to do that stop posting your crap here.

And as for Kool Kats, well you gotta change a few thingz if you wanna go anywhere with warez...

1. No Freee Host. Use a Paid Host. Doesn't have to be offshore, there are plently onshore which do allow warez traffic. PM me if you need info.

2. The banner must go. Try to design a professional banner.

3. MyBB is an ok board. But you really need to customise ur board as much as possible.

4. Move the forum to directly under the public_html directory not under upload directory.

5. Before getting into Katz, make sure you learn all the rules and read all the guidelines. Or else i see u getting an instant ban. :)

6. Upload a favicon for your site.

7. enjoy an learn from wjunction.

lol the forums already 3* on katz btw I'm working on the banner as I've said, and looking at options for transferring the board to a host :) the forum is in the public_html directory, but when I tried to move everything from the upload directory there it messed the forum up so unfortunately I have to keep that as it is :( how do I upload a favicon? do I need a mod for that? mybb doesn't have that many mods available :( in what ways do you suggest I customise the board?

it will mess up the board because you need to edit config also to reflect that it is in / instead of /upload

and fireprotein you don't have to be so mean

upload favicon.ico into your public_html dir for favicon. Google for more info, its not hard

Also you MUST make the move, since it just looks unpro under the upload dir. Make sure you also change the configs as r0ck said.

lol I'll look at doing that tomorrow cause it's really late here now so I'm about to go to bed lol :)

Thanks for all the reviews :)

haha lol you're post just made me laugh haha this is not a kitty site, and there is nothing at all related to cats on the site lol the only thing the site has in common with cats is the name lol :)

EDIT lol sorry I think a post has been removed or something when I posted this message this wasn't a double post :)

delete that upload folder and move your site to the root

and whatever you do, never delete that cat picture on the banner, that thing is priceless

i like your site nice and clean all you have to do is change the banner if your bad in Photo shop ask some one to make it for you or sometime you have to pay for it. advertis in your fourm wanted staff. use chat room in your forum. and submit much as you can in katz to get members once you have lots of members everything will be ok. most importend thing is spend lots of time in wjunction and u will learn everything you need with the help of some nice friendly members in here. All the best and never give up mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back