Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
Been with them for about 2 week! Speeds are pretty good and support is awesome :D

I can't really speak about uptime because its only 2 weeks, however My site is up and running without any hiccups.

Thanks Krun!x

btw we took 2 dedis from him.

Thanks for a honest review. It's a pleasure having you as a client.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Hi I normally don't say much on here but..

just had to say brilliant vps,support don't get much better, very quick to reply, up time so far great, no downtime solid and stable
best vps I've had and I've tried a lot lol
keep it up!!
from Another satisfied customer.

What to say.. Most of people have already said things.. I v been using their vps for 3 months,speeds r awesome,support gr8 and prices reasonable... Will stick to them in coming time :)

I forgot to mention tht i had 100% uptime...

Hello all,

We are expanding to the new network within the Netherlands. The following VPS Node will be ready next week. It's located in the SmartDC facility in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

2x Quad Core E5620, 2.66 GHz
36 GB DDR3 RAM
4x SAS(15k RPM) drives with hardware RAID10 + BBU
1 GBPS connection

These new specifications are amongst the best performing in the industry. When it's ready new orders will be setup on that Node. You can expect much better performances and speeds. There are 2x 10 GBPS fibers per rack which will allow us to burst the full 1GBPS, even on very busy periods.

Of course, if you are an existing client on one of our old Nodes, you can open a support ticket to get migrated on the new Node. However, your IP will change to our own IP range but we will re-configure your VPS and you will have to change the IP's at your domain registrar only. Even if you own a busy web-site, you won't have load or I/O issues on our new Node due to powerful CPU and fast SAS 15k RPM drives.

We'd also want to thank to our clients. Without you it wouldn't be possible.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Just bought about 4 hrs ago. Stated the new node should be ready soon. Will see how long things take. Feelings are good things will go smoothly. Submitted some presales tickets and response time was great. Information provided was great.

Will post back when I get my setup email. Its now 7:15 am in the US I ordered at 3:50 am my time.

Was setup at 4:04pm my time which is perfectly acceptable due to taking delivery of a new server and getting it all setup. He transfered my sites for me flawlessly other then having to reset the mysql root pwd there was no issues.

Speed is amazing.

Last edited:
Sent an email ticket over 10 hours ago.... WTF

Where is this 24/7 email support you are on about ?

Hello,

We do have 7/24 support. However, some issues can be resolved only by level 3 techs, some issues have a priority etc. Please note we are not a small company anymore. I believe all issues are resolved fairly fast. Our clients can confirm that. Could you please PM me your ticket ID so I can take a look for you?

Thanks
Kind Regards

hey guys anyone on EU/Netherlands server can post the Rapidleech Download/Upload speed on Fileserve?

Rapidshare upload slow on US server so i wanna know how's Fileserve on a Non-US.

Thanks.

We're offering a 25% discount on all off our VPS servers valid untill 30/04/2011 - this is valid for all USA/NL based VPS servers but does not include discount on Licenses, IP's etc.

Promotion code: wht25

Regards.

Back