Shared KnowinServers.com - Offshore cPanel Web Hosting from 5$/Month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much more time ??????

I checked client-Area about 3 hour back and it was showing 30 minute wait ...and still same time ...lolzzzzz

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i17/2cb704.png[/slide]

Fuck guys, my database has been messed up after this downtime. :S

I cant even access the admin page of my site. :S

EDIT:

Please check ticket #894071

Last edited:
same here it seems that my website is all messed up and i cant access admin page either. look at my website by clicking my sig. im accessing through my iphone, so i dont have the time to submit a ticket yet... but i will when i get home tonight if this isnt sorted.

Hello

We are Fully aware of the ongoing issues with our most of the server's

We are trying our level best to solve them.

Please Co-operate with us for time-being

Everything will be fixed shortly.

Regards
KnowinServers Team.

my website appears to be showing fine on my iphone now, so good work guys. thanks!!

You are most welcome :)

Im having downtimes, to btw what script do you guys run i might be able to help out?

Hello Hx,
We have few servers from Rapidspeeds, and Rapidspeeds is been having some network issues I guess and thats the reason servers are going up and down, they should be fixed soon.

Guys i been asked you too fix my problem ...as from last 2 days forum is LIKE dead coz noone can't post ....reply me when u gonna fix this problem ....??

ASAP !!

Error ->
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5403) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3904

I think they are working to solve this, because now i can enter the admin panel of my site. Although there are still quite a few problems, but things are getting better

is that so? i have paid 1 week before the DUE, then now my site is suspended r u kidding? i send u the PM u dont reply?? whats going on, check out plz, my site is down now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back