VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Man,
We are offering 30% Recurring Discount on all of our services.
You should Grab one Windows VPS, if needed.

Thank You

What's the discount code for this offer?

And I got the following from Knowin but it ended up in my spam folder on Gmail:

Hello,
Recently we had few cases where some of our VPS/Servers were compromised and used to DDOS other Hosts.Hence to be on the safer side, We are requesting you to update/change your details which include
Billing Passwords, VPS root passwords, solusvm passwords etc.

Please make sure that you update your websites scripts as well including WP, phpbb,VB etc.

If You find any Suspicious activity regarding your account, Please do not panic but let us know by email on and we will take care of it.

What's the discount code for this offer?

And I got the following from Knowin but it ended up in my spam folder on Gmail:

Hello,
Recently we had few cases where some of our VPS/Servers were compromised and used to DDOS other Hosts.Hence to be on the safer side, We are requesting you to update/change your details which include
Billing Passwords, VPS root passwords, solusvm passwords etc.

Please make sure that you update your websites scripts as well including WP, phpbb,VB etc.

If You find any Suspicious activity regarding your account, Please do not panic but let us know by email on and we will take care of it.

Hello,
Use the code: summersale.
And Yeah, We sent you the email.

Thank You

speed is very slow

hi,

i was testing speed and its showing very slow please have a look at speed test screenshot

speedtesta.png

also youtube uploading is slow as well

Please take a look at ticket # 234525 it's urgent.

k I know this is a sales thread but geez what does one gotta do to get some support around here?My site's been down for more that 2 hours already.I understand you ppl don't provide live support and i'm ok with that but i'm asking you guys to at least be prompt with the ticket support.

Last edited:
i created a ticket
but i didnt got any email regarding the ticket?

anyways i am copying it here as well
can i set up sborg on vps?
how much time will you take to set it up.i wan to to upload on fileserve,filesonic and wupload
which vps will be better?US or NL?i am asking about both web uploads ( the one that sborg uses) and ftp uploads. n i have been reading that users are facing speed issued with fileserve n filesonic,is it solved?
25% is off on all VPS?linux n windows?

Please take a look at ticket # 234525 it's urgent.

k I know this is a sales thread but geez what does one gotta do to get some support around here?My site's been down for more that 2 hours already.I understand you ppl don't provide live support and i'm ok with that but i'm asking you guys to at least be prompt with the ticket support.

Hey Rocketo,
I have responded to your ticket and Sites are online now.

Thank You

Ticket #315603
I almost can't use my vps since two days ago. Really bad service

It's online now, hope fine

Last edited:
My server is OFF-LINE for about 1 day and a half, nobody is answering my ticket, they said to me it will be on-line quickly yesterday and so far nothing solved.....X-(X-(

Kowinservers.com going downhill

My server is down for over 2 hours now. I got a suspension notification "...Network issues with your VPS, contact support". :| I thought its was your duty to handle those issues and fix it.

I got no problem in opening a ticket, but why i need to open a ticket for you to fix your problem, its a waste of time while it could have already been looked into.

Ref: #

I hope it will be back online soon!

Regards,
Carla

EDIT:
@vgn....This is a sales thread yeahh- But you guys got only a problem when we post "problems"? What about POSITIVE reviews? (they shouldn't be posted also then?). Its the host which has to know how to handle things and maintain things, reputations and good customer service, otherwise, this is how this thread will be.

Last edited:
Our Duty is to provide you with the VPS.
While ordering it was clearly stated that the VPS is Unmanaged.
Please google out the meaning of unmanaged.
Also You are not the only customer we are dealing with here.
Tickets are in a queue and are answered on best efforts.
Posting here your ticket number is not going to affect the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back