Kingload - Earn upto $50/10k - Unlimited speed and no wait time

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dannyarcher: before talk about any site you must try it. Script does not make any site, administrators does. Wjunction request bank balance proof, ID proof and others documents, so I believe you must review your concept. And feel free to use any site you want, but to not talk bullshit before try your self.

About stats your not right, stats are in real time, balance are add to uploader account in end of day, but stats file per file are available in real time.

Paypal and Payoneer are easy to load balance in my home country, so it's easy to work, but I'll add webmoney and BTC soon as possible.

Since this is a fairly new site and i'm scouting for where to host my videos, has anyone tried their payout system already? How was your experience?

@SBTeaM: Italy are on group C.

@coolguy558: My minimum payout are $10 because of Payoneer minimum transfer is $ 10, but I can pay you per PP after you earn $5. When this amount be earned by you, please let me know.

Bitcoin are now available to withdraw your earnings.

Last edited:
@SBTeaM: Sorry, at this moment I cant do this. We need good traffic from almost countrys to get good delas with ADS company, if you and your friends send good traffic to us, this can change in near future.

Hi, FTP should work in few days, just give me 10~14 days, still making some modifications to improve better performance and torrent leech.

ok..no probs

what's minimum file size for earnings...?? multi ip count 5 times...will u survive ?

but ur host banned in india...pls buy new domain and redirect if possible

i will try ur host now and comment after using few days

PM me ur skype id ?

@coolguy558: Dont worry we'll survive, we already have an good contract with an internet holding company, because of this we do not change our domain.

I cant offer skype support because of others bussiness, but you can send an email at any time: kingload.net@gmail.com

Hi,

Our servers are overloaded, because of this upload speed are slow, but we should fix this in next 12~36 hours adding new servers.
We do not plan to increase the filesize at this moment, but this can be studied in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back