KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
9vdzkg.png
last 2 coming to my WMZ purse now.

Hello... When I try to remote upload a file I am getting a error message. It says " URL is not accessible " Please take a look @ this screenshot

Capture.jpg

This happens from yesterday. It was fine before.

Hope this will resolve soon.

Most of the payments were processed, there are still some pending payments which will be processed soon.
This week we will come with some updates on our website which we will that will make downloaders happier to use kingfiles.

@Bonata7
Have you tried to remote upload from a different file host and you got errors on all of them? Or it happens only for a certain file host?

My payment still nothing, in his website paid but nothing payment income to my paypal.
I contact him 2 or 3 but nothing reply
If you have a kindness maybe you reply for this

Most of the payments were processed, there are still some pending payments which will be processed soon.
This week we will come with some updates on our website which we will that will make downloaders happier to use kingfiles.

@Bonata7
Have you tried to remote upload from a different file host and you got errors on all of them? Or it happens only for a certain file host?

kindly please increase the limit of file size so i can upload single link also i need almost 50GB please do it

Thank you

@Bonata7

PM send :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back