KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys hope we wont get this kind of "sicknes" (he told was sick) that admin of kingfiles has it last for months and he can even login by phone to give us an answer !

4 days to Deathline
countdown continues ....

3 days to Deathline
countdown continues ....

Last edited:
Guys as I stated previously, the payments will be sent out until end of the week. Everyone will receive their payments until Sunday at maximum.

Guys as I stated previously, the payments will be sent out until end of the week. Everyone will receive their payments until Sunday at maximum.
You can only promise. If you want to make a payment, do so now. We do not need promises, that we need a payment from you. Make payments to some members kingfiles.net now, so we believe

Payments will be processed today. There is a problem with the host right now which I'm working on. We will have a couple of hours of downtime.

Payments will be processed today. There is a problem with the host right now which I'm working on. We will have a couple of hours of downtime.

Today is the last day :D After that ... everyone, please delete all your files from kingfiles ... :D of course if he doesn't pay :D
And please WJUNCTION ADMIN .. check that thread and after our reports please ban him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back