KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to download a file and I got this
h1fXjZO.jpg
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Next pay day is tomorrow.

@madness
Most probably you failed to login multiple times and you got banned automatically by our system.

@Bonata7
Try again now, we dont have any complains regarding this problem so most probably it happened only once.

Winners of the contests will be awarded on 24 th.

UPDATE: Zoom uploading tool is working again.

Last edited:
Incorrect Login or Password

Always When you enter the password
Problem occur password is incorrect

When the change to succeed, and after I came out of the site and I want to enter again the same problem happens

Are you a thief

thief_on_computer_1600_clr.png

@Bonata7
Try again now, we dont have any complains regarding this problem so most probably it happened only once.

Not once now twice. I uploaded a file by my self and tested it and got the same result. I want to use your service. But I can not use it, if a user can not download a file. I am using chrome.

Thank you...

@hefajstos
Stop with these comments, we are not forcing people to use our service and there is no point to scam for a few bucks.
We will start processing payments in a few hours.

Still no answer/ solution for my question. :( Since your rates are good. I want to use your service. But I tried to download a file and got this message.
h1fXjZO.jpg
then I uploaded a file on to my account and tried to download that file. Same happens. There is another user who, indicating the same problem.

guys still no payment here :( :(
is very weird for me ... is more than 48h since you said that the payment will be sent.
what happen there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back