KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you probably noticed we made some modifications to the website. We processed all payment requests first but we had to remove all balances which didn't meet the minimum requirements for withdraw.

As you probably noticed we made some modifications to the website. We processed all payment requests first but we had to remove all balances which didn't meet the minimum requirements for withdraw.

So you completely wipe the balances! what a total swizz. I recommend people use this host with caution.

After all these pending payments, for months after months. balanced clear out,

how can anyone trust that you will pay and pay on time in future

now i have 0 trust on kingfiles (i trust a lot in the past)

its because no one know when you will pay

i can't wait 4 months to get 5$ !

I am sorry to hear that you don't trust us. Unfortunately only time will proove that we are trusted.

Sorry, but do you expect to be trusted? after abandoning the forum for months and keep on delaying the payment for months.

you could have handled this thing better,

my fear is that you may pay on time for 1 month, then abandon the forum for another few months and members needing to wait another few months.

thats how i see, hope that won't happen,

Anyway good luck to you and all the members.

We announced that we have problems. Now we solved them and everything is on schedule.
We paid quite alot of money to uploaders to bring all payments on term so there is absolutely no business for us if we close our gates again.
Kingfiles is running since more than 2 years ago and it will be running for much more :)

We announced that we have problems. Now we solved them and everything is on schedule.
We paid quite alot of money to uploaders to bring all payments on term so there is absolutely no business for us if we close our gates again.
Kingfiles is running since more than 2 years ago and it will be running for much more :)

The problem is that kingfiles took months to solve the payment problem and it isn't impressive. If a problem happens in future hope it won't take many months again to solve it. Thats the fear.

Execept that, i do know that king files is legit as i received all the payments requests i made.

Anyway, if payment delay won't happen in the future, i will make kingfiles as one of my main host, will wait and see.

good luck.

We had two small downtimes this week, that's true. At this moment we are working at the servers, that's why statistics and RU are not working. They will start work quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back