KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
@easygoingppp
I cannot see the screenshot but I can say that you are credited for 1 download/IP/24h. So if someone downloads your files multiple times in 24 hours you are credited for only 1 download.

@kingfiles, do I add my email address for Skrill in 'Payment info' section in my Kingfiles account? Is Paypal ever going to happen again?

Are many of you guys out there using Skrill for your payout method for Kingfiles? Is it any good?

I don't use Kingfiles that much but I received all the 9 payments that I requested. Wouldn't recommend Payza as a option though, takes about 3 million years to withdraw money from that place, hoping Skrill is better. :):):)

Untitled.jpg

Payments requested via webmoney.When you pay?

kingfiles i want to change my payment method from payza to webmoney, but i can't do that in my account, that gaves me an error. I sent to you a lot of messages in the site, but i haven't received any reply. Can you help me?

@sICLEr
please disable security lock and try mate.

@reidel21
thats true, they dont shave.
also one of the Stable host with stable servers, as they're moved all their servers to 10 gbit last month, as few of their servers is 1 gbit before, but now all are 10gbit, hope they pay every week soon.

Last edited:
HI everyone. love kingfiles I'm big fan and uploader. What more can I say? :)....
Please kingfiles extend my acc Two months Please
Username: edman84 :handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back