Kids As Young As 6 Illegally Downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it this way, i dont even know what that means :))

I'm still at the basic stage of learning everything, i'm mostly here for the drama :D

Booted*

funny thing is, this info is bullshit. they probably only interviewed 50 kids from some estate, most of which would not even have a fucking TV, only an old computer with access to their neighbour's wifi... of course they are gonna download their shit illegally.

lmfao

i was downloading at like 10 and selling movies and shit but 6 i think they are over exaggerating a little bit

Haha, that's funny. I'm not suprised actually. As mentioned above, watching a music video on Youtube can be seen as copyright infrigement. when it comes to the internet these days, its hard to tell what is legal and what isn't. It really is a large multi-media platform.

So, if these 6 year olds know how to download torrents, navigate on a warez forum/blog, download shit off of rapidshare and other file hosts... Does that mean when they get older and have jobs and have money to start up a warez website...will it be better than the ones we have now? It could happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back