Keyword Rank Checker - One time cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvalentine

Hello Guys!

I have had experience with several keyword rank checking tool. I tried "Accurate monitor for search engines by cleverstat" and I am using "cuterank" now. Both of these tools are paid and it's one time payment. But both these tools developers died or something as they are not updating these tools anymore! They made great tools but I think they earned too much, drank too much and then died! No support team or helpline...

I am really looking for a great keyword rank checker tool and it has to be ACCURATE. I have SEO powersuite (Rank Tracker) paid version and I have checked several other tools but none of them provide accurate results. Moreover, I am not looking for online solutions either. I want desktop tool. I really don't want to spend $19-$50 per month just to check keywords rankings (for my and clients websites)

Do you know any accurate keyword rank checker tool that provides upgrade and everything with a one time fee/payment? Please let me know. I can afford $500 if it's one time payment.

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back