KeepUp.space - The world's most powerful openload file manager - automatic video upload, re-upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igutin

https://keepup.space/console

KeepUp is a FREE advanced openload file manager. It uses the openload api to enhance your expierence

Key features:

99.9% video uptime.

KeepUp uploads all videos to multiple of your openload accounts. This allows us to restore removed videos in minutes and redirect users to a working copy of your file.

Automatic video import

KeepUp can import videos from one or multiple openload accounts. So you do not have to re upload your videos manually.

No customer Lock-in

We provide you with many tools to help you manage your openload accounts. But KeepUp is just an extra layer of functionality on top of your openload accounts that can be removed if it does not fit your needs.

Completely Free

KeepUp is a platform designed to help creators and professionals to manage and control their videos. Therefor the use of KeepUp is free of charge. You will still be earning all of the ad revenue from your openload videos as we are just redirecting visitors to a copy of the file on your openload accounts.

Prevent Openload GEO Blocking

Openload’s domains get geo blocked regularly, KeepUp generates links for you that autmaticly redirect to a non blocked openload domain, so you don’t need to switch out openload domains regularly.

KeepUp Dashboard

07PCGRwcqsSjtQ0b_77ChX-zNV8CqNlFbtz2jTIHkRf2PE2GOB_pDUEoWwC0GAnf98qKMI2yWnPsURlX6F5x3B2TlYLLhpgxZkKuLdhpcTI0j9puwgb9J64CEsdPD758QAQBao_0

KeepUp Supports Remote and Web Upload

4012R0b8IYrdGOHis42ml-Q7xWGLhzbETgW-ZcoYQH0AgZ9uGrJ0bMKbstBx8ySgsJqRCuGL_gC97UUpGVnUlZCfoCVgI53UsH0f9lP4unESlpG6m30sfCEiTVHVEpos0YutY1J0

KeepUp Gives you insight on all your openload accounts in one page

GCUXOnCI1ZwyMO-XdGUNc2C6xomEQoNZirDqYjyc4cXxC_5sqi0Rff2xEEgwo98tAwLq56U8jyznIBjWDye5Q2sXZXSm01kiIO3k8tJrg85RVsNUNM-ZldR4j4bF5_RKPs4Ap4sM

Feel free to add us on skype if you have any questions: loldentroll

We will provide support here on WJ

Best regards,
Yannik

4 comments
It looks like https://keepup.space/console is not loading any files into Keepup itself.
I added my account and when I want to import the files, nothing much happens.
Im sure my login details are correct because the KeepUp can see the files, but when I press "Add to Account" it keeps telling me this:
Failed: Please add at least one streaming account to your account!
Eventhough it can see the files... very annoying.

Is this a bug/issue? Anyone know how to fix this?
I cant contact the owner on skype, not response yet from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back