Keep2share - K2s.CC is a FRAUD - BANNED My premium pro account whit no reason

Jeffrey778

PLEASE PEOPLE NO LONGER BUY K2S IS BECAME A FRAUD!!

!!!! ONLY AFTER PAYED 90 DAYS PREMIUM PRO SUBSCRIBTION THEY BANNED MY ACCOUNT WHIT ZERO FILES STORED INSIDE !! THEY SAY THAT I SELL OR SHARE MY ACCOUNT BUT I SIMPLE USE A VPN SERVICE LIKE PURE VPN AND TOR BROWSER FOR WEB SAFE AND ANONYMOUS !! I SENT THE PHOTO BUT THEY NOT ACCEPT MY VERSION, THEY STOLE MY MONEY FOR USING A VPN SERVICE !!!

I REPEAT IF YOU SIMPLE USER HAVE IN MIND OF BUY KEEP PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR WATCH VIDEOS PLEASE DONT DO IT!! IS A FRAUD YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

NOW I ASKED PROOF TO THEIR SUPPORT SERVICE ABOUT THE ACCUSE THEY MADE . BUT THEY NOT HAVE IT!!! I WILL SHOW YOU HOW A IS A FRAUD K2C AND I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATE ABOUT THIS !!!

prova-1.png

prova-2.png

Prova-3.png

8 comments
The same situaction buy for 90 days and banned my account after week... I will describe everything soon. people don't buy accounts from them

7eq5KOw.jpg

PDd3iQp.jpg

96hjxqi.jpg

the same situation they are completely in the ass .... You pay for the account for 90 days! lots of money and they don't intend to return or unblock their accounts. It's just stealing money!

You can use VPN Services with K2S but you will have to stay with the same Server all the time. Don't forget that some VPN Services are giving you everytime a new IP out of a pool, even if you use the same Server.
As soon you start switching between Servers or IPs your Account will get banned
Post automatically merged:

don't get me wrong. I don't like what k2s is doing here with banning regular Downloader Accounts but this is what will happen more and more. Rapidgator is doing the same thing already if you download a bit more a day and using the wrong IPs doing it

Last edited:
I'am banned too from keep2share, I bought the pro plan.
Now I use premium link generator like opdeb.com which is not at all expensive
Post automatically merged:

I have also been banned twice for having purchased the pro plan, I have no response from support and I am tired of losing money.The only solution I found is the use of premium link generator like opdeb.com which is very affordable compared to keep2share

Last edited:
Back