Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
you're weird "mr. uzbekistan"
tell me what is your website to steal your content and publish it on rapidgator hahaha
Another jealous clueless kid who has no idea how to earn money on filehosts - another copy cat ….

The website is www.iammateurikopleasehelpmeiamonly10andwanttolearnhowtoearnmoneyonmoneyplatform.unterberger

Another jealous clueless kid who has no idea how to earn money on filehosts - another copy cat ….

The website is www.iammateurikopleasehelpmeiamonly10andwanttolearnhowtoearnmoneyonmoneyplatform.unterberger
hahaha I want to learn to steal
hey tell me how do you extract videos with DRM without fail, I still can't extract everything without fail, downloads always block me
Is there a method that works?
I was never able to install Frida server with the shitty commands on my shitty computer with 2GB of RAM :/

hahaha I want to learn to steal
hey tell me how do you extract videos with DRM without fail, I still can't extract everything without fail, downloads always block me
Is there a method that works?
I was never able to install Frida server with the shitty commands on my shitty computer with 2GB of RAM :/
just use the auto method that works for DRM ....

Hmm, on those worthless forums there are many users posting many posts so dmca agents work somewhat hard, you your blog if it gets targeted by dmca you can have only your files removed.
I think sales are bad because content is bad. Just tell me 1 network doing good videos.

The day when the insurance decision was made, 10% was deducted from our account balance. That money does not appear in the statistics. $30 was deducted from me, but I can't find any indication that this money should be refunded to me. It wasn't until the next day that the deducted amount started to show up in each sale. What is going on?

Shaving. It's embarrassing how much. Before i had 1-2 days with 0 sales in a month, now from 31 days i have 10 days. One third of the month!
The downloads are there, i might say even higher but sales are cut by 50 %
I have 100 $ already in insurance but that is not showing anywhere else, i don't know when we will get the insurance but i suspect in a few months we will get another deduction.

Last edited:
problem with global payment processors mastercard and visa blocking filehosts merchant account even reseller accounts too copy right holder attacking on paygates they aim to users not to buy premium so filehost will lost revenue and even hard to pay server bills so finally they close it
last 2 months sales are too worst from augest 9th to till this now i earned only 6 sales rebills are better now crypto adoption is better instead of focus on mastercard or visa better to use cryptos

It seems this is the only host in the filehost world that really dont have any payment processor issues.

there is over load of sales still - has been the same for years now.

Daily sales increasing

problem with global payment processors mastercard and visa blocking filehosts merchant account even reseller accounts too copy right holder attacking on paygates they aim to users not to buy premium so filehost will lost revenue and even hard to pay server bills so finally they close it
last 2 months sales are too worst from augest 9th to till this now i earned only 6 sales rebills are better now crypto adoption is better instead of focus on mastercard or visa better to use cryptos
lmao go try convincing coomers to understand crypto, in the US market if you dont have paypal or CC, you will lose out 90% of customers.

@limited what is your problem with me ?
I have not mentioned your name or anything.

I have no problem with this host - sales are amazing and others can verify this.

So whatever issues you have they are created by yourself - nobody else - your just too ignorant to see and admit it.
Post automatically merged:

ah I see now

6 sales in 1 month LOL - your work must really SUCK.

Last edited:
@limited what is your problem with me ?
I have not mentioned your name or anything.

I have no problem with this host - sales are amazing and others can verify this.

So whatever issues you have they are created by yourself - nobody else - your just too ignorant to see and admit it.
Post automatically merged:

ah I see now

6 sales in 1 month LOL - your work must really SUCK.
as far as you are doing good with this host, we remembered you status, when your sales are going to drop you can write here.
Limited wanted to tell you that you dont have to post after every single post with complain, let people exress their feelings.

as far as you are doing good with this host, we remembered you status, when your sales are going to drop you can write here.
Limited wanted to tell you that you dont have to post after every single post with complain, let people exress their feelings.
and why are you speaking for limited lol ?

Why do I need to post when my sales drop ?
Why cant I post when sales are good ?

its the same 6-7 clueless kids who keep saying sales are gone - but in fact they have no idea how to even make any money.

Back