Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,092 comments
Unterberger is 100% legit, talked with him via PM, he is also correct that there is nothing wrong with Sales.

You all really have to understand that Unique Content is King.

I am also getting good sales ...but not like unterberger...bcz i am posting only fboom links, so no rebill happens ...unterberger posting Keep2share exclusive links...

here is my today's sale screenshot

k2s mmm they're following a clever method - only their selected affiliates make decent money - and when you observe their link you see file names start with codes like : 10_blondegirl, 12_hotlatina etc... and some of them use codes like "VAR_123" in the beginning of their file names to state that their files have privileges in their system. When you post a clip from a site and if you are not selected member your earning will go to selected member if he or she posted the same clip. I observed them with one selected member we both nearly posted same content in same forums and he earned 10 times greater than me. They throw 50 bucks to me as selected member earned 500 from same files. All in all this is a great intelligent scam for many members :) nice work k2s

Who are selected affiliates?
How are they selected ?

Nobody selected me and I have no issues.

The conspiracy theories here gets better and better every day :D

Atleast show some hard evidence of these accusations else it just looks like everybody else.

Lazy and clueless - and the only reason for low sales MUST be the filehost cheating LOL.

Prove it that sales go to "selected" affiliates with evidence or you are another liar.

I don't know who you are :) why the hell think you are selected ? I conducted a test with a high ranking adult clip poster and I wrote that believe me pal I am making really good money with other host I just tried k2s and I saw that they're nice quality scam :)

And who are you ?

I dont think I am selected lol - I know I am not.

What is a "High Ranking Adult Clip Poster" ?

Prove your claims or stand as a liar - I dont care.

it sounds like you come from another hoster trying to make K2S look bad.
Post automatically merged:

all I see you do is beg hosts for upgrading your account to premium LOL
Post automatically merged:

and please show us proof of you making good money with another host.

Its not so hard

Last edited:
k2s mmm they're following a clever method - only their selected affiliates make decent money - and when you observe their link you see file names start with codes like : 10_blondegirl, 12_hotlatina etc... and some of them use codes like "VAR_123" in the beginning of their file names to state that their files have privileges in their system. When you post a clip from a site and if you are not selected member your earning will go to selected member if he or she posted the same clip. I observed them with one selected member we both nearly posted same content in same forums and he earned 10 times greater than me. They throw 50 bucks to me as selected member earned 500 from same files. All in all this is a great intelligent scam for many members :) nice work k2s
you've opened my eyes!!! It all makes sense now!!!

I observed them with one selected member we both nearly posted same content in same forums and he earned 10 times greater than me. They throw 50 bucks to me as selected member earned 500 from same files.
So tell use:
- How did this member get selected?
- You say they throw 50 bucks to you as selected member.
- How did you get selected and by who.

you are just being caught up in you own lies lol - you make no sense at all exept you sound bitter you earn nothing.

I am not here to post member names :) as they will get banned by k2s immediately lol I own 2 blogs I am using one single host with them and I am thinking to build 3rd blog and some ppl told me that k2s was well known host for adult blogs - I have tons of original adult content and I tested k2s for a month before wasting my content with them. They have a crappy uploader program called moneyplatform I tested it and their scam became more clear :) when I tried to upload a clip with it it was 4 gb clip it didn't show a progress bar :) suddenly appeared on my files list and I learned that same clip was already uploaded before me by a selected member and they only showed the file of that member :). I mean it didn't upload that clip it just pointed same clip posted by other member all these clips sales went to that member :). Later on I gave one unique file "the file which was never posted" to my friend and we posted same clip he generated 5 sales out of it as I had zero :)

selected members - members who was chosen by k2s team - most of them are Russians with good communications with them and have been working with them for years

do you understand ? newcomers have no chance with k2s no need to waste resources with them

also unterberger you are offended most :) why do you do this ? are you a k2s worker or something ?

@dionysys99 I dont give a damn about member names.

But with this kind of testing and conspiracy theories ofcourse you have everything documented (without any names) and can show proof of this.

If not - your accusations still stand extremely hollow.

I am not offended - I really dont care because its a made up lie.

is sale is still available??
Yes
my stats
Jul 10, 20233811:3351 / 25,181 / 16,790 / 00 / 041,97
Jul 09, 20234121:3390 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00
Jul 08, 20233771:2980 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00
Jul 07, 20233661:3071 / 12,410 / 00 / 00 / 012,41
Jul 06, 20233541:3432 / 35,660 / 00 / 00 / 035,66
Jul 05, 20233841:3451 / 10,480 / 00 / 00 / 010,48
Jul 04, 20234071:3962 / 77,660 / 00 / 00 / 077,66
Jul 03, 20234101:5681 / 67,181 / 6,990 / 00 / 074,17
Jul 02, 20233821:7151 / 5,110 / 00 / 00 / 05,11
Jul 01, 20234611:9690 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00
Jun 30, 20233481:5880 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00
Jun 29, 20233661:5122 / 16,260 / 00 / 00 / 016,26
Jun 28, 20234001:5230 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00
Jun 27, 20234731:4520 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00
Jun 26, 20234291:4441 / 7,880 / 00 / 00 / 07,88

The k2s link needs to be unique, not like everyone else's
I am not here to post member names :) as they will get banned by k2s immediately lol I own 2 blogs I am using one single host with them and I am thinking to build 3rd blog and some ppl told me that k2s was well known host for adult blogs - I have tons of original adult content and I tested k2s for a month before wasting my content with them. They have a crappy uploader program called moneyplatform I tested it and their scam became more clear :) when I tried to upload a clip with it it was 4 gb clip it didn't show a progress bar :) suddenly appeared on my files list and I learned that same clip was already uploaded before me by a selected member and they only showed the file of that member :). I mean it didn't upload that clip it just pointed same clip posted by other member all these clips sales went to that member :). Later on I gave one unique file "the file which was never posted" to my friend and we posted same clip he generated 5 sales out of it as I had zero :)

selected members - members who was chosen by k2s team - most of them are Russians with good communications with them and have been working with them for years

do you understand ? newcomers have no chance with k2s no need to waste resources with them

also unterberger you are offended most :) why do you do this ? are you a k2s worker or something ?
try it - you need to change the filename before downloading, and not leave it like everyone else

The k2s link needs to be unique, not like everyone else's

try it - you need to change the filename before downloading, and not leave it like everyone else
where on the site does it say that the sale is credited to the first person to upload the file?

Unique Content, is it really that hard to understand? If you copy & paste all day thats not unique whatsoever.

unique content on k2s? which 10 webmasters will copy to their account, the next day it will be everywhere!
unique content needs to be posted on the virtual Tez! or another host where this guy would have 50 times more!

Back