Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,095 comments
Hello!

You can set the default folder in the file manager. All uploaded files will be sent there. Start typing the name of the destination folder and the system will show it to you.
default-folder.png

Hello!

You can set the default folder in the file manager. All uploaded files will be sent there. Start typing the name of the destination folder and the system will show it to you.
default-folder.png
Does this still only work for 50,000 files, and after that it breaks?

It'd be nice if you guys could make a work around for this limitation as it requires me to have to change/create new folders every day when I point my upload servers at you.
Post automatically merged:

fix your API, please

it's painfully slow
a while back i too noticed some lag, so i just simply parallelized my processes.

i'm currently uploading at 200Mbps this way to this file host.

i have a timeout of 600s on my uploads before they fail and get sent to another file host, and it doesn't appear that i'm hitting this threshold.

of course my average file size is 328MB for the month of June so who knows, if your files are larger it might not work for you to parallelize your uploads.

Last edited:
move to another place, let only Unterberber work here, because only he gets sales and rebills
yes please do that - I assume you already moved vizitor correct?
and now you have many many many sales on your new host because it is for sure not your work that is something wrong with - it is ONLY the host that is at fault ...............

But please move to another host - more sales for me then.

20 days - 0 sales and Unterberber is a fake account,
I don't think he is fake, I just think your frustrated that your not making sales.
I'm not an expert on country markets, but I think $30 for the ability to download a file or watch video is too much for most country markets.
Supply and demand.

Depends on the file, or series of files.

$30 isn't what it used to be, a couple of hours worth of work for a minimum wage worker where I'm from.
Post automatically merged:

Last 40 days - 2 sales only..
Last 40 days - minimum 2 sales a day on just TezFiles for me, and that's only on my worst of days.

Yes sales are down compared to the past, but they're not eliminated, they still do exist.

Last edited:
I have a question for you fileshares out there, have you ever tried to legitimize your business towards taxes in your country? Is it possible? I mean these days you could technically work like this without infringing on anyones copyrights, you could generate content using your own developed and trained ai engine and make sales through that, which i guess would not be actual copyright infringement but its still sorta murky waters if you use a known model to train your ai.

Are you paying taxes on your filesharing work?

I have a question for you fileshares out there, have you ever tried to legitimize your business towards taxes in your country? Is it possible? I mean these days you could technically work like this without infringing on anyones copyrights, you could generate content using your own developed and trained ai engine and make sales through that, which i guess would not be actual copyright infringement but its still sorta murky waters if you use a known model to train your ai.

Are you paying taxes on your filesharing work?
Any actually productive file host affiliate would have to pay taxes on their earnings. You can claim it as being anything from advertising revenue to consulting fees.

If you were to claim it as advertising revenue or consulting fee would you need any invoices for payments?

Yeah this is my thought also, i am definitely no expert in filing taxes but in my country like every business transaction needs to have a invoice of some kind, so i am not sure how that would work.

Back