Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,095 comments
Hi Peter South.

The guy I use for API stuff for sites etc. has NEVER complained about the moneyplatform API - so I can only take his words for it - that he has no issues with it.

That does NOT mean you dont - we may very well have different usecases.

I also use thema software for many uploads - which also use an API key - but again, I never have issues with that.

And yes ...........50.000 Files per folder is extremely annoying to be honest.

Hi Peter South.

The guy I use for API stuff for sites etc. has NEVER complained about the moneyplatform API - so I can only take his words for it - that he has no issues with it.

That does NOT mean you dont - we may very well have different usecases.

I also use thema software for many uploads - which also use an API key - but again, I never have issues with that.

And yes ...........50.000 Files per folder is extremely annoying to be honest.
Update: API is working again. I didn't change a thing so I don't know what happened.

The API trouble I've had in the past was because I didn't know about that 50,000 file limit and it took their support several weeks before they informed me of this limitation....

A new low has been achieved since Mid April, it is not shaving, it is something else. It is like a freefall filehosts have not seen in 15 years. I don't know what to expect.

If you are getting good sales then show proof or else get out of here.
Why should I ?
My word is just as correct as the complainers. I have no issues and multiple sales daily.

I bet the complainers upload shitty content and post in weird places - you dont see what they post do you ?

Day is only ½ gone and already multiple sales and also rebills running fine.

Why should I ?
My word is just as correct as the complainers. I have no issues and multiple sales daily.

I bet the complainers upload shitty content and post in weird places - you dont see what they post do you ?

Day is only ½ gone and already multiple sales and also rebills running fine.
There are no sales, there is only shaving, stealing and splitting the profits with resellers. Do you really think that everyone is lying while making money? What kind of idiot are you? You might be a k2s admin pretending to be a "content is king" earner. What an idiot.

There are no sales, there is only shaving, stealing and splitting the profits with resellers. Do you really think that everyone is lying while making money? What kind of idiot are you? You might be a k2s admin pretending to be a "content is king" earner. What an idiot.
I love it when jealous amateurs come around. YOU have no idea what you are doing. ALL you do is copy other users files and upload them and think you can make money lol.

Show me your content - show me how good it is that justifies you should earn money.
If you dont earn anything means your posting is shit and your content is useless and/or available long before you post it.

Calling other people thieves idiots and liars just shows what kind of kid you are haha.

But tell me - why are you SO stupid to stick around with K2S if you are so bad at making money with them?
You make a fool of yourself ......
Post automatically merged:

@Steve92 I think is an admin from competetive filehosts trying to make moneyplatform look bad!

Last edited:
I'm a owner of a big XXX site. My Referrers are also webmasters [large sites and forums], so I can compare what is going on with other webmasters.

Everyone can see the direction this is going. MP dont shaving, stealing ect. It's just that people have less money to spend + Even if they want to spend $$ they cant due CC processing problems.

What can we do, unfortunately NOTHING

I started with k2s in 2017 and i never thought of a better filehost, whenever i asked them for help they never declined. The way they work made me not even think of trying a different filehost. So there is no better alternative to k2s.

Sales might be bad because the number of shitposters is increasing everyday, where i post, there are many shitposters who upload a shit ton of crap to get all the sales. They follow the rule of quantity over quality.

As i see it, the number of shitposters will keep increasing thanks to economic problems around the world. Yes, less money for us but shitposters wil be very happy even if they make one tiny sale, since they have no other option.

Back