Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
9 days without sales, this is completely dead
Hello! Accruals for June 27, 28 and 29 will have been recalculated by the end of tomorrow. Unfortunately, we made a mistake due to which part of the sales was not bind to partners. We will restore the information, make the accruals - they will be shown on the day when the adjustment will be made.
Now we're working on fixing this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can contact our support team via chat in the lower left corner of the Moneyplatform personal account. If it is more convenient for you, you can create a ticket in Help/My tickets or send an email support@keep2share.com, or contact us via telegram bot @MoneyplatformBot

Been with k2s since 2015 or something, its never been this bad. From what i can tell other hosts offer 3x visa option, i haven't "gone all the way" on any of these so maybe its just a facade? Right now my costumers is really tired of them not being able to join via the payment options provided, its a sickening feeling for me knowing i am spending my time doing my part making costumers want to pay but then they have no option to do so except going to resellers (which on many occasions have started asking for giftcards etc, scammers) and on top of the scam risk they also add 30% on top of the original price.

Hello! Accruals for June 27, 28 and 29 will have been recalculated by the end of tomorrow. Unfortunately, we made a mistake due to which part of the sales was not bind to partners. We will restore the information, make the accruals - they will be shown on the day when the adjustment will be made.
Now we're working on fixing this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can contact our support team via chat in the lower left corner of the Moneyplatform personal account. If it is more convenient for you, you can create a ticket in Help/My tickets or send an email support@keep2share.com, or contact us via telegram bot @MoneyplatformBot

nice try to fake a support account

Been with k2s since 2015 or something, its never been this bad. From what i can tell other hosts offer 3x visa option, i haven't "gone all the way" on any of these so maybe its just a facade? Right now my costumers is really tired of them not being able to join via the payment options provided, its a sickening feeling for me knowing i am spending my time doing my part making costumers want to pay but then they have no option to do so except going to resellers (which on many occasions have started asking for giftcards etc, scammers) and on top of the scam risk they also add 30% on top of the original price.
I agree that it has become more difficult to pay now, and we are really working on it, integrating new payment gateways. As a temporary option, I can advise you to place on your site links to resellers who have proven themselves well. We are also ready to compensate users for the overpayment for the code by adding subscription days in proportion to the overpaid amount. Contact our technical support, they will send you a list of such resellers.

@MoneyPlatform Support
@Jeff_K2S

Thank you for the correction and the corrected calculations. Hardly any host would do this so honestly.

Everything is more expensive and the people are getting poorer, and you who criticize still expect to make millions. There is still a sales, do your best with more work!

Keep up the good work and do not listen to those who criticize you!
Thank you K2S team once again for your honesty.

Dear partners!

Accruals for June 27, 28 and 29 will have been recalculated by the end of tomorrow. Unfortunately, we made a mistake due to which part of the sales was not bind to partners. We will restore the information, make the accruals - they will be shown on the day when the adjustment will be made.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks, good and unexpected income today :)

LOL
6 days zeroes and Recovered accurals 8.74$
You are funny and cheaters and shaving thieves.

Definitely no cheating going on, its a payment processor issue in combination with inflation in the world making everyones buying power very low compared to before, its the perfect storm for bad business. MP will survive, they have a competent team no doubt and many big uploaders have their confidence. We just have to weather the storm, this is probably not the bottom yet, it will get worse most likely :(

Back