Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,088 comments
first time in 472 weeks...

oH3hsfKk_o.png

Yes it's time for change, but there is no alternative in major forums !

You must have your own site or forum to expect sales from a new file hosts.:worried:
Rapidgator is best now days we checked them sales ratio good but can be suspension also if any illegal contents according to category only you when you can follow rules ... otherwise i will say dont use u can use ddownload also they are also good but i would say k2s is still good filehost you should give chance or u can ask to more great uploaders who are working here may be they can give more good advice

Last edited:
Rapidgator is best now days we checked them sales ratio good but can be suspension also if any illegal contents according to category only you when you can follow rules ... otherwise i will say dont use u can use ddownload also they are also good but i would say k2s is still good filehost you should give chance or u can ask to more great uploaders who are working here may be they can give more good advice
rapidgator shave 90% sales..........
Go away......

I've been with MP since 2014 and i still believe they are the most serious in this field. Making changes will only result in losses, the payment processor issue is probably widespread among the entire filehosting community. My guess is that it has something to do with the sanctions against russias banking industry, would be good if MP was more open about whats going on but perhaps there are reasons to keep it on the down low.

I've been with MP since 2014 and i still believe they are the most serious in this field. Making changes will only result in losses, the payment processor issue is probably widespread among the entire filehosting community. My guess is that it has something to do with the sanctions against russias banking industry, would be good if MP was more open about whats going on but perhaps there are reasons to keep it on the down low.
One of the reasons is that for sure,but its fair to tell to users.I understand that its necessary to be patient,but how long?

Dear partners!

Accruals for June 27, 28 and 29 will have been recalculated by the end of tomorrow. Unfortunately, we made a mistake due to which part of the sales was not bind to partners. We will restore the information, make the accruals - they will be shown on the day when the adjustment will be made.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Dear partners!

Accruals for June 27, 28 and 29 will have been recalculated by the end of tomorrow. Unfortunately, we made a mistake due to which part of the sales was not bind to partners. We will restore the information, make the accruals - they will be shown on the day when the adjustment will be made.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
It's a good thing you're dealing with that.

Back