Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
You need to do something about these scam refunds, it's like someone buys some food, eat it, shit it and a few months later request a refund, and he fucking gets it.

5b82acde0a38be5eaeb12b080cf66292.jpg

I think it's time to look outside of here, I've never spent so much time with such bad sales or no sales.
this coming month is crucial if this continues I think that's all and thank you for the good sales I made here

You need to do something about these scam refunds, it's like someone buys some food, eat it, shit it and a few months later request a refund, and he fucking gets it.

5b82acde0a38be5eaeb12b080cf66292.jpg
Why you think filehost can control thoose things?
if someone open a chargeback or asking for refund, you can't do anyrthing but to proceed.
Post automatically merged:

its not returned maybe limited and the situation still bad

for me its till showing
Better days coming...

Why you think filehost can control thoose things?
if someone open a chargeback or asking for refund, you can't do anyrthing but to proceed.
What i meant is they should ban these scammers CC info and ip or something because they'll never stop. Also refunds are rare and not a huge problem but i did had some 1 year sales refunds before which are painfall to see. :cry:

Master Card Payment not working for me does anyone else can confirm me
Post automatically merged:

Ps: i checked with USA ip & i was shocked to see that Visa & Master Both not working :(

Last edited:
Do you want to know how i knew they're shaving? 1 Year ago around 6 pm i had 11 sales at once, each sale came 1 second after the other and then no sales for about 24 hours. It's like their shaving bot malfunctioned.

Do you want to know how i knew they're shaving? 1 Year ago around 6 pm i had 11 sales at once, each sale came 1 second after the other and then no sales for about 24 hours. It's like their shaving bot malfunctioned.
Yes...
If you have for example 10 REAL sales this day,then their shaving sistem calculate an you will get maybe 3-4 sales.

It is already known and everyone has noticed

Back