Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
4778e36983f76f008a3e4b56795ca775.jpg

Someone forgot to put the banner :D
Post automatically merged:

Still down for me... more than 6 hours.

Our country had this problem last week, it's not your problem. The tech team needs to do something.

Last edited:
Nice. They start to block everything by hash. In that way everything will be deleted in few weeks. RIP?
an experienced uploader should know that if he copies some file from another uploader
you need to change the hash, md5
until modifying the file by removing bits so that it becomes a different file
to avoid mass erasure
(don't tell me you didn't know that) :o

@mateuriko that is not completely true .... maybe :D

I change the md5 of every file before uploading (the uploading software does that for me) and I have now thousands and thousands of files deleted by hash :(

Even when they are behind a link encrypter.

@mateuriko that is not completely true .... maybe :D

I change the md5 of every file before uploading (the uploading software does that for me) and I have now thousands and thousands of files deleted by hash :(

Even when they are behind a link encrypter.
I don't think you know the "gigasize trick"
hahaha these are things that I learned in this world of uploading
using simple free software
you can modify any video file or other
I have published things that are prohibited by the system of each Filehosting
rather files that are blacklisted and impossible to upload because of the ban due to so many copyright claims
the truth doesn't even complicate my existence
it is something simple that is done without much effort and works perfect for me

I don't think you know the "gigasize trick"
hahaha these are things that I learned in this world of uploading
using simple free software
you can modify any video file or other
I have published things that are prohibited by the system of each Filehosting
rather files that are blacklisted and impossible to upload because of the ban due to so many copyright claims
the truth doesn't even complicate my existence
it is something simple that is done without much effort and works perfect for me
Currently the only thing which is working is to recode video using software like filmora. Any hash or md5 changers aren't changing anything. Files are still blocked. It's impossible to do that on mass scale in resonable amount of time.

the funny thing is i use mirror for some of my files that got removed from k2s but not from the mirror and files old asf i doubt there copyright holder for them .. its look he wanna save some space :laughing:

Back