Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
you are very silly
hahaha it was not necessary to expose your internal problem here
because the issue of payments is functional and all affiliates are paid every Monday and Thursday
Post automatically merged:

just one thing so you understand how the internet works
nobody cares what host you use as long as it works for what it is used everything is fine
and for the theme that "oh my followers bought premium! I do not want them to buy again and spend their money"
hahaha it's really dumb to write that stupid thing,
I give you some advice, your content is what sells
this in the file hosting that this if your content is good you will always have sales,
But if you are mediocre, who only copies what is already online, obviously you will not sell anything for the simple reason that the content you publish is already everywhere :)
YOU UNDERSTAND MR. PROTECTOR OF POOR USERS WHO CANNOT BUY ANY PREMIUM OF 20 DOLLARS A MONTH
(DON'T BE PUNISHED BY THE VISITORS, THE VISITORS BUY SEE WHAT THEY WANT AND LEAVE AND THEN FORGET THAT THEY BUY A PREMIUM, IF YOU ARE LUCKY THEY WILL GIVE YOU A REBILL.
I tell you again (your content is what you sell, not the filehosting in which it is hosted)
Laughing and making fun without even reading my previous comment shows how immature and stupid you are.
Read my previous comments before being so judgemental!

2858e778b70b34ceba11b38584ed1c27.png

?

It would be good if they indicated or reported something, they are always very reserved

Last edited:
I was not paid ..please check Skype

paypal, they pay once a month
better move to another wallet is simpler (webmoney, bitcoin...)

Currently the only thing which is working is to recode video using software like filmora. Any hash or md5 changers aren't changing anything. Files are still blocked. It's impossible to do that on mass scale in resonable amount of time.
neither md5, nor re-encode
it is something very simple that only takes a few seconds to process
it is so easy to use that not even the most efficient blocking of a host can against that software
I tried it multiple times and it works perfectly :)

Last edited:
paypal, they pay once a month
better move to another wallet is simpler (webmoney, bitcoin...)

neither md5, nor re-encode
it is something very simple that only takes a few seconds to process
it is so easy to use that not even the most efficient blocking of a host can against that software
I tried it multiple times and it works perfectly :)
Which software is it ?

its not Paypal.. i dont use paypal....

my god..they are saying no payout today also

Last edited:
Back