Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
Well, there's definetely something going on. Another board is banning K2S. A thread with 17000 posts (90% alive) just got fcked up:

And here is a new allowed hosts list. And of course FJ is still allowed:

Can someone from K2S managers can comment that fact?

what forum is that?

Is FJ the only paying host left allowed there and what about Tezfiles lol that seems weird
Post automatically merged:

I found the forum - its not only temporarily

k2s fboom tezfiles removed completely from that forum

its time to start own forum for k2s uploaders - run by k2s.

it will grow extremely fast and other forums will lose traffic to this new forum quickly.

We are many happy and loyal k2s uploaders - but in this situation we are slowly forced to use other hosts.

Last edited:
When Filejoker will be able to remove k2s from all major boards. Then Filejoker will kill all the sales of its affiliates by shaving a lot, and there will be no other option for affiliates who use the boards to post.

Wake up k2s from the deep slumber.

https://k2s.cc/recommended
This function makes the k2s compete directly with the forums
Opera-Snapshot-2021-02-25-171643-k2s-cc.png

something is completely off here.

Thousands and thousands and thousands of files DMCA deleted but it has to be fake dmca reports.
Usually images/screemshots/pictures gets dmca removed also when its proper DMCA removals.

Looks to me like some sort of attack - DMCA removal of files and removal of K2S from forums allowed lists.

And since its from own website there would usually be a DMCA notice in my inbox also for the URL + a google search removal of the links!

Last edited:
TL:DR They broke their API and are only willing to blame me rather than acknowledge the fact that they broke it.
------------------

Anyone have any luck with their API?

I had been using their API/v1 for 7+ years without any problems until it stopped working on January 12th.

Their support staff were not at all helpful, especially when their response to my reporting API upload problems was to "Describe in detail how to use the download method and what response you get."

I was reporting problems with uploading via their API and they respond to me asking about downloading? Really?

I kept my cool, and was able to read their API documentation and rewrite a script based on their API/v2 which at first appeared could only work with Keep2Share and none of their other hosts based on the way it was written.

The API/v2 worked fine for a few weeks until a few hours ago when it suddenly stopped working so I contacted them again.

They basically told me that the API is working and that I need to check my scripts because "We have a lot of API users, if it broke, we would have a lot of complaints". Bullshit.

Their responses were respectfully worded but they made me feel like they could care less because they repetitively tell me stuff like: "We have passed this information on to our engineers, please wait."

Of course I never heard back from "our engineers" and they finally just started to completely ignore me in their ticket system. And then i started to lose my shit.

In the past I was their top affiliate, I used to regularly win first place in their monthly sales promos and I would often have a very large margin over the other runner ups.

As an affiliate for the last seven years I have had an extremely positive flow with them across all of their file hosts. In fact it was so good that I had things running fully autonomously for the last five years and only ever contacted them to cash out my earnings.

After all that I am shocked how they've dropped the ball on me big time. Such a silly thing to blow up a good affiliate relationship over. But as I see in this thread they seem to have pissed off some of the big boards so who knows what's up.

At this point I think I am going to continue to keep my stuff uploaded thus far on their platform but I'm really on the fence if I will even continue on uploading with them anymore. An hour ago I was seriously considering deleting the many millions (literally) of files I have uploaded to their platform.

PS - I'm sure this post will result in a flood of private messages from other file hosts and people who "want to see my site". If you want to waste your time sending me such trash be prepared to receive a nasty reply back :)

Sorry, I do not explain well.
How much do you charge monthly with k2s?
These days is crap, I don't think its because of shaving, in fact I've always been pessimistic about shaving because they can easily get caught doing it.

In regards to k2s I think they have integrated themselves with too many of those premium link generators which burns affiliates like us. If thats not why sales are down, then its because they have a shitty payment processor, but my gut tells me its the prem link generators doing us damage.

I've been doing better with another file host as my primary file host for the last couple years. I always had moneyplatform hosts as a mirror.

But a couple years back I was making a few dozen sales per day (not including rebills). Earnings were in the five figure range, at the same time I had high datacenter costs as I had a lot of dedicated servers running my scripts.

Ok I understand you, here we were many who affected other things and of course it is to get angry.

I hope that your problem is solved, really, as well as I hope that it is solved for all those who saw us involved and affected in this.

Greetings!

Back