Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
It only matter of luck if partner post old and low qwality content.
Partners who post qwality and fresh/rare content get get lots sales on top forums.
About posting weird / new content, this would work, if there were no re-publishers. So You would not have to wait for luck :D

Didn't you said that you won't allow your premium to be added in this "mass premium accounts"?

I doubt their accounts works. Check: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.linkifier.com Seems a giant scam.

If a debrid site claims to support a hoster does not mean that this hoster really works there. k2s and RG too do an excellent job to block accounts of this sites. Read the reviews of this debrid sites and u will find hundreds of reviews with „k2s does not work“ or „RG does not work“.

Didn't you said that you won't allow your premium to be added in this "mass premium accounts"?

We block all Debrids and "mass premnium accounts services". We have speciasl team which everyday monitor them.
Debrids add us to their list just to fool their costumers and get more sales.
You can buy premium from them and try to download from k2s if you have luck inform us. (if you help us we pay you 5$ for every their detected account.)

Last edited:
can anyone say ,why 100 mbps upload speed connections are giving only 200kBps speed in upload in k2s. It is so frustrating.GOOGLE drive etc has 80mbps speed. please help anyone

Recently I started to post with K2S and I wanted to make a request but seems like system doesnt allow me to make a request:

k2s.jpg

I can't select Webmoney in list.

What am I doing wrong?

Back