Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,086 comments
do you really think someone in this thread doesn't have k2s account yet? :)

Do you really think wjunction isn't in search engines you newbie clown? Of course people visit this thread, from wjunction, or elsewhere, and do not have a k2s account yet, fucking brainlet

Dear partners, we have some news!

We have just launched our «Black Friday». We give 25% discount on 90 and 365 days in Premum Pro.

This offer is not for everyone, if the customer has previously bought 30 days, we give a discount for 90 and 365 days. If the customer bought 90 days, we give a discount for 365 days.

Why don’t we launch this offer for everyone? Because we don’t want to make a discount to those who may buy at current price, to not reduce your income.

We are trying to raise the average check and increase your income. Advertising of discount rates will be displayed only for the clients, who are suitable for the conditions of the action.

The banner will be on the file page and inside the player. We will study the effectiveness of the sale before the end of next week and maybe we will make something similar on Christmas.

The hell is this? I had better sales with less downloads. Is this normal? My files are unique and not copy paste like others. What should i do? Increase the downloads? It's a question for those who are with k2s for a long time, the experts.
7df614c5f18a2cc83f6f4b7ac41d197f.jpg

The hell is this? I had better sales with less downloads. Is this normal? My files are unique and not copy paste like others. What should i do? Increase the downloads? It's a question for those who are with k2s for a long time, the experts.

Nice stats.. Its from forum traffic or your site?

sometimes for few weeks sales are normal, than few weeks only 3day and 30day sales. I think this depending on their paygate.

Jeff please consider
add special premium package plan

for example : k2s premium pro+fileboom premium+tezfile premium) in a single pack name as super saver pack and that package will be available only for 365days Add these package in k2s fb tez premium pages add only non refundable paygates like webmoney,cryptocurrencies set for good price like 350 to 400$
if any buyer buys these package from any affialte link he get more 150$ for a single sale
affliate will work more on k2s fb tez to test there luck for this sale
one sale 150$ wow just imagine for uploaders these sale is jackpot for buyers these purchase is supersave pack

Back