Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,048 comments
I rar/zip all the stuff i post, i definitely do not like that the "search for videos" is being promoted on my links, which means users could click my link, then start searching for videos instead of downloading the stuff i had promoted to get them to your site in the first place, resulting in nothing for me.

Please allow us to disable the promotion of searching for videos if we want to, i see the point of having it if you upload raw video footage but like i said all my stuff is zipped/rared so none of my stuff will be promoted via that system.

Was problem with servers. As i know issue fixed.

Lol. So if someone buy from our links and don't tell us we can say goodbyte to money
Sales and rebills counted automatically. (if user pay from your download link or banner referal link)

K2s is done. Already too many premium users
I don't think so. We have long and good reputation/ We have many costumers who return and pay every month.
So sales is depend of your content and traffic. You can also try our other filehost - Tezfiles.com

Do i earn money only when someone clicks on my "referral link" and purchase premium?
or, whoever pays for premium from my download links?
Kindly confirm.
If user pay from banner referal link or via download link, sale counted to your balance.

Back