Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,048 comments
How long to approve a payout request? Here after 9 days still nothing. :(
Any chance to get a reply from the affiliate manager or not?

Last edited:
Why when upload all *.flv files some are *.flv and some are *.mp4? When use filezilla all uploaded files are not *.flv but *.mp4. I upload *.flv and that's what i want...

we convert all files to mp4. Only this format PRO users can watch.
We now making special button on profile for partners who like to have original format.

email me please your payout request to inf@keep2share.com i will check why your payout still not done.

Last edited:
We now making special button on profile for partners who like to have original format.

But you know that when post you describe what tipe of file is. When upload *.flv but it's converted to *.mp4 then the file size is different. I must convert all my files to make correct screenshot...

email me please your payout request to inf@keep2share.com i will check why your payout still not done.

Already did it wice.No answer so far :(

What happens to this host???? Sales dead, rebills dead....We will die hungry...

I was not active much due to some reason... but even with this i think sales are very bad.. maybe k2s is now very old & every single person have there account... & since they don't count rebbils well due to what ever reason.. looks like end of k2s if thing were same.. no or almost no sales is like RIP of poster.

sales are like nightmare this month irregular sales and very low sales half revenue droped compare to last month
who said last month sales are bad there might be kings for this month

Last edited:
Back