Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
Summer is in full swing and we hope you are happy with it!
To make this summer even better, we are lunching

HOT AUGUST PROMO!
2Q5MkydPnvJQd7FKyIQAYtfw3SLxF1ARhyp4JeqVc-FINRdBQREutgzWCq9VjhfRPyRan7v6JXVcp7qzhLsIl_T11Ms=s0-d-e1-ft

Everyone who will show a positive profit compared to July will receive 10% extra bonus for all the August sales profit!*

Special bonus for TOP partners and NEW partners:
20%** extra bonus to the August profit will receive:

TOP 5 partners who will show the biggest money profit compared to July
TOP 5 Partners who will show the
biggest percent profit compared to July

Prices will be added on 5th of of September!

Check your promo stats here Statistic => August promo
Those who still does not work with us, don't feel sad ;-) here is a link for registration.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

* Only partners who earns from sales (no rebills, domain sales, ref. sales!) will participate.
** Into the "Top 5" partners who showed the best percent profit are allowed with minimum July profit of 100 USD
*** Promo runs from August 1st to August 31st 2017.
If the partner wins in both "TOP 5" categories (money and percent) 20% bonus will be added once.
If you have any questions regarding the promo, contact us using ticket or contact your affiliate manager.

Last edited:
jeff Hi, how are you, could you increase my storage? I have been able to increase sales I need to continue working full with you, thank you very much, thank you
I just sent him a private message

Computerbuddy, i check your stats, your last 30 days is more then 100$. So you have are chance ;-)
Compare to 2014 (your best sales & traffic month) your traffic drop 5.52 times (this is the main reason why your sales drop ~5 times). Return it (sales return with traffic!) and get nice bonus.

Sales back to Dead mode
Your traffic is very low.

Last edited:
Summer is in full swing and we hope you are happy with it!
To make this summer even better, we are lunching

HOT AUGUST PROMO!
2Q5MkydPnvJQd7FKyIQAYtfw3SLxF1ARhyp4JeqVc-FINRdBQREutgzWCq9VjhfRPyRan7v6JXVcp7qzhLsIl_T11Ms=s0-d-e1-ft

Everyone who will show a positive profit compared to July will receive 10% extra bonus for all the August sales profit!*

Special bonus for TOP partners and NEW partners:
20%** extra bonus to the August profit will receive:

TOP 5 partners who will show the biggest money profit compared to July
TOP 5 Partners who will show the
biggest percent profit compared to July

Prices will be added on 5th of of September!

Check your promo stats here Statistic => August promo
Those who still does not work with us, don't feel sad ;-) here is a link for registration.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

* Only partners who earns from sales (no rebills, domain sales, ref. sales!) will participate.
** Into the "Top 5" partners who showed the best percent profit are allowed with minimum July profit of 100 USD
*** Promo runs from August 1st to August 31st 2017.
If the partner wins in both "TOP 5" categories (money and percent) 20% bonus will be added once.
If you have any questions regarding the promo, contact us using ticket or contact your affiliate manager.

cool but safe to say i am not going to win this, i broke my monthly earnings record yesterday and if i told the plebs here they wouldn't believe me, thanks for the wonderful service k2s!

Back