Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
anyone else experience this annoying new bug (started with implementation of the video system) where files randomly get blocked by "hash" yet the same file gets uploaded again via ftp without changing the hash and it works... it's like while the file is being uploaded a script locks it and the ftp can't continue to transfer, so it fails.. then it gets flagged in the interface that hash was blocked.

U0QYjld.jpg

Not a huge deal but annoying when you upload 300 files and you have to scroll through and delete the ones that were marked blocked by hash.

anyone else experience this annoying new bug (started with implementation of the video system) where files randomly get blocked by "hash" yet the same file gets uploaded again via ftp without changing the hash and it works... it's like while the file is being uploaded a script locks it and the ftp can't continue to transfer, so it fails.. then it gets flagged in the interface that hash was blocked.

U0QYjld.jpg

Not a huge deal but annoying when you upload 300 files and you have to scroll through and delete the ones that were marked blocked by hash.
We not random block files by hash. If file is blocked it mean that this file get abused multiple time.
Hash blocking we have for more then 3 years already.

U0QYjld.jpg

We not random block files by hash. If file is blocked it mean that this file get abused multiple time.

it is a bug. it was heppened few times for me too. for example i have uploaded a rar file splited for 4 parts, one of the parts get blocked by hash. i have reuploded that part and everything was fine. the rar file was made by me and never uploaded before...

U0QYjld.jpg

i work with your service daily, don't you think i would know if it was blocked by hash? it's not blocked, it's a script on your side deciding to lock the file as it is uploading via ftp so ftp can't continue transfer and eventually times out, since my ftp is set to "try again" it will start uploading the same file again after timeout so the file ends up getting up there anyway, the only annoyance is the fact that i have to manually go through and delete the files that this bug happened to.

if you just used your service for 1 day you'd discover all those bugs yourself :)

zzzzz how long is this beta test going to go on, please remove new.keep2share.cc already, we done with that shit now, a ton of complains about jdownloader not working, can confirm myself that it randomly breaks because you randomly redirect random links to new.keep2share.cc

either change the theme or don't , i don't care just don't randomly redirect stuff cause it breaks things

Back