Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
maybe they pay the fees to the affiliates with certain commission? but even then, that still doesn't make sense because they are lying their premium buyers

ok, I was wrong, but this is funny or maybe sad, affiliates receive nothing off these fees, I don't know what is a bigger wow now, because the opposite would be stealing off premium buyers..

anyways, just did a research and checked this post, saw people's screenshots of stats, its 50% commission of $12.95, 40% rebills (and if you make big money you get 5 or 10% bonus, sorry if I am a bit rusty not knowing this, but I haven't been an affiliate for well over 3 years now). Anyways, this literally means affiliates are getting 38% of what their customers pay if they don't make big money, and if they do, they they still get like 45% max.. um.. What? Why would an affiliate choose this host opposed to, lets say Upstore, Deposit, whatever many other that are in the literal 12 dollar mark, I mean they will get the same commission, they are well known and reputable hosts, and their customers will actually pay 40% less, meaning more sales? Oh wait, even a better example, File.al, those guys are paying 50%/50% for sales/rebills, their service cost 19.95 per month and let's be honest if those users pay $17, after actually being lied like some serious morons that the price is only $12.95) they will pay $20+, so why not choose a host like File.al that will bring you 50% sales/rebills, meaning you get over twice the profit (because the service is $20, and because rebills are not 40%)?

I haven't uploaded anything in years, but seriously why are people using these hosts when they are doing this stuff to them and their/its customers, lets say you make $1000 per month and you are actually a happy person, so even if they are not scamming/shaving whatever, they are freaking taking $1000 off you (if rates are the basic 50/50%) and they have thousands of other affiliates, that is so much money and that is so much legit business, so why not just built something so reputable that a user like me won't come and shit talk because actually there is something to shit talk about, I mean these guys added 30%+ fees for primary payments (CC) as their gateway to more money and 20% to Bitcoin (???), and no one here is to talk about? So many people always spammed about the classic shaving, spamming that one week they had nice sales and the other bad, what the actual F, yeah there are the statistics, but all those stuff don't really say much if suddenly you have users deciding not to buy, so basically it is both statistical and random, why does it always means that if having a bad week means that it is for sure shaving and why don't people focus on actual stuff like this where the ACTUAL shaving happens? Times have changed, people became more and more greedy (hosts), and more dumb-blinded apparently (affiliates), and its pretty sad to watch all this.. I would really like some representative to answer me some of these things, while knowing what they do ain't even close to half 100% legit, what he/she will read will be an actual truth in this text and what he/she will respond will just be a good try for a bad lie.

also, I posted on FileJoker, funny how they found a way to trick people off affiliates, so beware of these types of shaving and always check cookies on every possible way you can, even as a customer that downloads off your uploaders, even ask them if they received a share whenever you can. Respect people's work.

Anyone from support can reply on this post? Imho it's important

Regarding rebills: Because of the Holiday promo with extra free days (30+7 days; 90+30 days), rebills got moved to 7 days later rebill for 30 days rebills, and 30 days later for 90 days rebills.

Merchants have fees 10-30%, commission paid by the buyer. We inform about costumers on payment page.

WMZ, Capitalist, PerfectMoney, Paxum, Bitcoin payouts done. :)
PayPal on way.

Last edited:
Regarding rebills: Because of the Holiday promo with extra free days (30+7 days; 90+30 days), rebills got moved to 7 days later rebill for 30 days rebills, and 30 days later for 90 days rebills.

Merchants have fees 10-30%, commission paid by the buyer. We inform about costumers on payment page.

WMZ, Capitalist, PerfectMoney, Paxum, Bitcoin payouts done. :)
PayPal on way.

paypal when? still not paid.

earlier it used to be a ratio of 120:1 and now approaching 10000:1 and I am not the only one,first time in uploading history of 7 years such catastrophic stats are there or the lack of it.....

Back