Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,091 comments
17107c0263a54991a6d197ed4b449b5d.png

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

This is the end of K2S, just like RG,all reputation bitten to dust

Some websites allow to share "Premium only" links.
We plan to add option "premium only" for specific domains. (you can setup it in your settings)
Any one need it?
If yes, push "like" and email me on (email-adress) where you plan to use it.

I've sent an e-mail to you Jeff regarding this for like a week ago.
How do I setup this?

trying to buy Premium with Visa, the price isn't $12.95 like it says, fees are an additional $4 for 30 and $8 for 90 days, I actually tried to buy 90 days and it was $40.95, it increments further, which doesn't make any sense, why would it increment because the price is higher if its a transaction fee for security or whatever, transaction fees for visa are usually 3% not 30%+ (and secure payment is already integrated with the SSL they have), and if we do the math the increment is so random it just doubles, so this I guess is just a total non-sense?

I have been using hosts for years and bought premium for nearly any host out there and non of them had these fees, every payment method has fees, I even checked Bitcoin payment, it has fees of additional $2, WHY ON EARTH would Bitcoin has fees for "transaction costs" (yes, it has automatic miner fees/blockchain fees, but that is about $0.01-$0.05 and it is not in the hands of the receiver to pay them manually), sorry, but that is total bull, can someone elaborate this situation?

update: I contacted a friend from the USA (I am from Europe) to check about the fees if they are different there and no, they are not, they are the same as mine.

Last edited:
i agreed for other then CC k2s should remove the extra fee that will increase for there earnings since more sales more profit. maybe k2s team should think about this it will help them for longer period of there business.

maybe they pay the fees to the affiliates with certain commission? but even then, that still doesn't make sense because they are lying their premium buyers

ok, I was wrong, but this is funny or maybe sad, affiliates receive nothing off these fees, I don't know what is a bigger wow now, because the opposite would be stealing off premium buyers..

anyways, just did a research and checked this post, saw people's screenshots of stats, its 50% commission of $12.95, 40% rebills (and if you make big money you get 5 or 10% bonus, sorry if I am a bit rusty not knowing this, but I haven't been an affiliate for well over 3 years now). Anyways, this literally means affiliates are getting 38% of what their customers pay if they don't make big money, and if they do, they they still get like 45% max.. um.. What? Why would an affiliate choose this host opposed to, lets say Upstore, Deposit, whatever many other that are in the literal 12 dollar mark, I mean they will get the same commission, they are well known and reputable hosts, and their customers will actually pay 40% less, meaning more sales? Oh wait, even a better example, File.al, those guys are paying 50%/50% for sales/rebills, their service cost 19.95 per month and let's be honest if those users pay $17, after actually being lied like some serious morons that the price is only $12.95) they will pay $20+, so why not choose a host like File.al that will bring you 50% sales/rebills, meaning you get over twice the profit (because the service is $20, and because rebills are not 40%)?

I haven't uploaded anything in years, but seriously why are people using these hosts when they are doing this stuff to them and their/its customers, lets say you make $1000 per month and you are actually a happy person, so even if they are not scamming/shaving whatever, they are freaking taking $1000 off you (if rates are the basic 50/50%) and they have thousands of other affiliates, that is so much money and that is so much legit business, so why not just built something so reputable that a user like me won't come and shit talk because actually there is something to shit talk about, I mean these guys added 30%+ fees for primary payments (CC) as their gateway to more money and 20% to Bitcoin (???), and no one here is to talk about? So many people always spammed about the classic shaving, spamming that one week they had nice sales and the other bad, what the actual F, yeah there are the statistics, but all those stuff don't really say much if suddenly you have users deciding not to buy, so basically it is both statistical and random, why does it always means that if having a bad week means that it is for sure shaving and why don't people focus on actual stuff like this where the ACTUAL shaving happens? Times have changed, people became more and more greedy (hosts), and more dumb-blinded apparently (affiliates), and its pretty sad to watch all this.. I would really like some representative to answer me some of these things, while knowing what they do ain't even close to half 100% legit, what he/she will read will be an actual truth in this text and what he/she will respond will just be a good try for a bad lie.

also, I posted on FileJoker, funny how they found a way to trick people off affiliates, so beware of these types of shaving and always check cookies on every possible way you can, even as a customer that downloads off your uploaders, even ask them if they received a share whenever you can. Respect people's work.

Last edited:
I can not remote upload any more. Why?

Every time I try to remote upload something it says "Got a 500 ftp-server response when 220 was expected"

I use remote upload in the past with no problem but it's not working anymore.

I have sent an email to my manager but he is not respoding. :thumbdown:

Back