Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,091 comments
@Jeff or whoever is admin at keep2share, i need to talk to you! What is the best way to do a meeting? Skype? Can we schedule something? I need a better way to communicate rather then sending PM's and waiting 3/30 days to get a response. Thanks!

So here is a proof for people who complained about sales and rebills, that everything is working fine in this file host ( I can say the best file host):

Well thats not proof of anything.. i am tracking my sales and i have a ton of unanswered questions... as a top earner i think some of those questions should be answered better than just saying "if you don't see the payment it wasn't from your link"...

The strange part is that it's really almost only lifetime sales that mysteriously go missing.... i have no reasons to believe the client would by lying either as they have already been member of my site for 6 months + (did purchase 3 + 3 months, then decided to get lifetime)

If i could just discuss with keep2share like business partners that we are perhaps we could figure this out but they are completely unwilling to help me investigate :( Sorry to bring things into public but i've had no luck in pushing the matter in PM's :/ * EDIT SOLVED *
PrHmt5R.jpg

Last edited:
on Tezfiles sales work.

Jeff, are you admin of k2s? Can i talk to you on skype today? I need assistance, i have 3 different lifetime sales, all with payment receipt and i haven't seen neither of their purchases.... They have all had 3 months accounts with me previously, 2 of them have even had 2x 3 month subscription then they decide to get lifetime because they love what i do and i don't see any of the money.

You can say as much as you want that "if you don't see the sale it wasn't on your link" but i have no reason to believe that people that successfully joined preciously multiple times all of the sudden would want to try to screw me, especially when there's 3 independent users.

If you indeed have nothing to hide please help me investigate where those sales went instead of ignoring me. This will not go away.

@Jeff or whoever is admin at keep2share, i need to talk to you! What is the best way to do a meeting? Skype? Can we schedule something? I need a better way to communicate rather then sending PM's and waiting 3/30 days to get a response. Thanks!

So here is a proof for people who complained about sales and rebills, that everything is working fine in this file host ( I can say the best file host):

Well thats not proof of anything.. i am tracking my sales and i have a ton of unanswered questions... as a top earner i think some of those questions should be answered better than just saying "if you don't see the payment it wasn't from your link"...

The strange part is that it's really almost only lifetime sales that mysteriously go missing.... i have no reasons to believe the client would by lying either as they have already been member of my site for 6 months + (did purchase 3 + 3 months, then decided to get lifetime)

If i could just discuss with keep2share like business partners that we are perhaps we could figure this out but they are completely unwilling to help me investigate :( Sorry to bring things into public but i've had no luck in pushing the matter in PM's :/
PrHmt5R.jpg

Why stay with a host that is clearly screwing you over? If they treat one of their "top earners" this badly, imagine how they treat everyone else.

Yeah, I'm just messing with you....Mostly.

@JBWannabe

I've been with Rapidagator, Uploaded, Upstore, Datafile and Keep2share, needless to say keep2share is best among these by a long shot.

Runner up is Datafile but their system is incredible buggy and they refuse to fix their problem where random links get broken for no reason, they exists in their filemanager but the link generated leads to a dead page, bad code on their end and i dont have time to manually click each link i post to verify they work.

After is upstore, they are probably perfectly fine but i never gave them a full push.

The worst is Uploaded, i will never use them again, out of 500$ earned you can expect to get 100$ from them, rapidgator just incredible insecure and full of malware, use with caution.

EDIT:

My isssue was resolved, i wish k2s was more open to talk to me as a business partner, i fucking hate the fact that i had to rant in public to get help

EDIT: thanks for payment on time!

Last edited:
EDIT:

My isssue was resolved, i wish k2s was more open to talk to me as a business partner, i fucking hate the fact that i had to rant in public to get help

May i can ask you how issue got resolved? You got credited the missing sales and why they have been missed.

It would be good for all K2S user to make an clarification to know if there is a problem in the system or we all need to do investigations & delivering proofs
to get our sales credited.

EDIT:

May i can ask you how issue got resolved? You got credited the missing sales and why they have been missed.

It would be good for all K2S user to make an clarification to know if there is a problem in the system or we all need to do investigations & delivering proofs
to get our sales credited.

+1

You can PM me with more details :>

It was all user fault, i'm still the reason k2s got those lifetimes but if the users fail to understand affiliate business it's their own fault cause i explain very clearly the steps they need to take to not fuck up.

Ofcourse user will claim he followed the steps, even though they didn't, then it appears to just be random bad luck that it happened on 3 lifetimes, that's life i guess :p

Edit: no i wasn't paid, i accept the fact that users are dumb, not a problem, just don't like being ignored completely! Were business partners, lets act like it

Last edited:
HI everyone here

is keep2share and fileboom interchangeable ?

I mean , If we purchase premium using our own affiliate balance

I get two premium access which are Fboom and K2s.cc

and 2nd question

is the quota used for both sites or mutually exclusive?

I mean when I download 1GB in keep2share we still have 19GB remaining daily quota that can be used either in Fboom or Keep2share

or when I download 1GB in keep2share , I still have 20GB daily quota in Fboom ?

Thank you for answering my problem

Back