Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Sales stopped 2 weeks ago!!! still getting 300 odd downloads a day,is K2S gonna close down?things are looking suspicious
no sales are back again. only problem is Rebills. If rebills not working they should increase the rates for affiliates.

its all about your timing of working if some interested visitors found your content they will buy premium. Only very special or really big traffic blogs owners have stable big sales. that was really hard to go to that place, as its need so much Blogging knowledge & SEO skills posting like freak but good quality stuff investing so many $$$$ for advertisement so the success comes only when you know what you are doing... Seriously its impossible for newbies

no sales are back again. only problem is Rebills. If rebills not working they should increase the rates for affiliates.

its all about your timing of working if some interested visitors found your content they will buy premium. Only very special or really big traffic blogs owners have stable big sales. that was really hard to go to that place, as its need so much Blogging knowledge & SEO skills posting like freak but good quality stuff investing so many $$$$ for advertisement so the success comes only when you know what you are doing... Seriously its impossible for newbies

But they are having issue with stats for sure...almost an hour ago my referal generate 3months sale but they didn't count anything in my referal and they are not even answering for mail as well....thats why i am not working right now.....thinking to give 2more months then i'll leave....

But they are having issue with stats for sure...almost an hour ago my referal generate 3months sale but they didn't count anything in my referal and they are not even answering for mail as well....thats why i am not working right now.....thinking to give 2more months then i'll leave....

it will be counted at midnight same day. so reff earning updating once a day so if you didn't get this sale reff then its a worry point.. so my friend wait

Hi everyone, long time no see hope all is doing fine and sales are good!

@Jeff / @Milan i have a lifetime sale that wasn't tracked, user is upset as i won't let him access the stuff he claimed he paid for, can you help me look into it? I have PM'd you the details! Thanks

Last edited:
Back