Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
i am not a person who cries for low sales. BUT for 1.5 month sales are almost 0 and rebills as well. OK you host owners always have an explanation for rebills but what about sales?

did you change your payment processor or did you get banned in some countries?

If rebills are gone, Shouldn't there be a compensation? I Would expect a compensation from K2S team as they always try their best for their partners...
Why don't you increase sale rate a bit more? like 75% as we lost our well-effort work already (losing rebills I mean)... With that way everyone will work happily,
Yes K2S team may lose money with giving extra 15% but that will be only for like 1-2 months in the end we all have working rebills and we can go back to normal rates afterall.

we need stable working environment nothing more. i mean not a disaster like this. we need working merchant for all the affiliates not only for the selected ones ,and not for a selected time span,but always. I know its not easy...

we need stable working environment nothing more. i mean not a disaster like this. we need working merchant for all the affiliates not only for the selected ones ,and not for a selected time span,but always. I know its not easy...

Try googling "is keep2share safe" and there's your reason to why sales are low

I'm still getting sales but i believe its slowing down here too, i can't really argue with people when they have read that thread i'd reconsider signing up too, K2S should put all efforts in defending themselves properly, this may very well be a smear campaign set into action by competitor filesharer or angry copyright holders, but it's ruining the sales i believe.

what is this sh**
v8crkjk.jpg

can you plz remove these trial sh***
we lost alot money with this trial

Try googling "is keep2share safe" and there's your reason to why sales are low

I'm still getting sales but i believe its slowing down here too, i can't really argue with people when they have read that thread i'd reconsider signing up too, K2S should put all efforts in defending themselves properly, this may very well be a smear campaign set into action by competitor filesharer or angry copyright holders, but it's ruining the sales i believe.

Not good. Now I see why my rebills almost totally gone

If rebills are gone, Shouldn't there be a compensation? I Would expect a compensation from K2S team as they always try their best for their partners...
Why don't you increase sale rate a bit more? like 75% as we lost our well-effort work already (losing rebills I mean)... With that way everyone will work happily,
Yes K2S team may lose money with giving extra 15% but that will be only for like 1-2 months in the end we all have working rebills and we can go back to normal rates afterall.
I'm agree with you! :psy:
2KS team, please reply!

what is this sh**
v8crkjk.jpg

can you plz remove these trial sh***
we lost alot money with this trial

Disable 3 day tariff with this links Moneyplatform.biz
will not work plus, I still get 3 days after I disabled it.
the explain of Jeff that I'm lucky because user still keep my cookies while they purchased through other link
the point they must remove this option at all . it's not like when they started k2s where 80 % of 3 days premium become 1 month or 3 month
now no one renew 1 month or 3 month and if they do then they ask refund and we are double fucked.
also Jeff you need explain us why our sales are shitty. I can understand decreases sales of 20/30% but not 60 %
here there is something wrong and you still act like all is ok but in the end you will loss.
peoples still use your service because you are allowed in all forum.
we want answers and explain

Back