Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Received 4 refunds. I hope there will not rebill for refunds :D

I closed today with - balance.

Thanks you Jeff for accepting 6 months ago's refund.

Shaving + F.cking mode was open today for all members.

as annoying as refunds are there's nothing that they can do about it if they want to keep the banks happy... and the reason there's mass refunds on the same day is because of just that, they collect a number of refunds and process them on the same day.

Anyone gotten their payment? Damn 2 weeks in a row late payment , starting to dwindle!

I dont accept refunds which come after atleast 1 months. There is 15 DAY MONEY HOLD system, why? If refunds come after 15 days, jeff must pay with his own money not with our accounts. Because it is not fair. Maybe there are bad people who buy premium and use premium service 2-3 months and after that request refund. What is our fault?

as annoying as refunds are there's nothing that they can do about it if they want to keep the banks happy... and the reason there's mass refunds on the same day is because of just that, they collect a number of refunds and process them on the same day.

Anyone gotten their payment? Damn 2 weeks in a row late payment , starting to dwindle!

I dont accept refunds which come after atleast 1 months. There is 15 DAY MONEY HOLD system, why? If refunds come after 15 days, jeff must pay with his own money not with our accounts. Because it is not fair. Maybe there are bad people who buy premium and use premium service 2-3 months and after that request refund. What is our fault?

Since a lot of sales are coming from stolen/hacked credit cards i think it's key that a filehost allow refund 100% otherwise banks will just close down their business with them and stop processing the cards all together. The reason they are holding funds for 15 days or whatever is probably so they can't get scammed by a hacker who has a list of stolen credit cards and just purchase 1000 premium accounts using his own link and then launder the money through them

The business of running a filehost is probably pretty tricky, i've never tried it myself but i'm sure dealing with banks and credit card processors isn't easy.

what i observed from last few months is in keep2share
comming refunds is the best for boost up your sales in that month
when the refunds i had that month i got very good sales
dont be depressed ATM i hope comming up days you guys will get good sales

Last edited:
anyone that could help with this issue?!

i'm trying to remote upload from rapidgator but shows this error ... what should i do .... it was working fine few days ago

P63hkb.jpg

Hey guys, tezfiles is allowed on these sites: tezfiles.com/file/484ffbdf25684/Forum_list_for_Tezfiles

This is Keep2share thread, if you want to discuss about Tezfiles, please go here: wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/207982-tezfiles-com-those-who-work-today.html

"Last Downloaded" seems to be new feature on file manager.

But "View Links" is still broken on "remote upload"-page. View-button is missing and "view links"-action gives just blank result.

Hi guys,im new here,i just want to ask,i want to use keep2share and become affilate,but keep2share limit 10gb/user o_O can i increase limit without buy premium ? because im uploader,and have download website too.****s

Back