Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
"Last Downloaded" seems to be new feature on file manager.

But "View Links" is still broken on "remote upload"-page. View-button is missing and "view links"-action gives just blank result.
Yes, "Last downloaded" will help you find inactive files so you can delete them -> after that you can get better Production Rate -> higher rates :)
Hi guys,im new here,i just want to ask,i want to use keep2share and become affilate,but keep2share limit 10gb/user o_O can i increase limit without buy premium ? because im uploader,and have download website too.****s
Hi, you don't need premium account to get more space. You can contact me to request more space.
Almost 5 days and still no payment , no response from jeff.
Today is payout day. I'm sure you'll get it today. If not, let me know.

Last edited:
My Bitcoin payment is still new, they were suppose to pay yesterday. From what i heard people with Paypal got it.
First payment to Bitcoin was with delay. But from Monday payout to Bitcoin, CreditCards, Paxum, Capitalist will be regular.

what data are needed for this payment? (Visa/MasterCard TopUp)

only IBAN ??
16 digit card number and then expire day

Hi guys,im new here,i just want to ask,i want to use keep2share and become affilate,but keep2share limit 10gb/user o_O can i increase limit without buy premium ? because im uploader,and have download website too.****s
You probably register on k2s.cc, but you have to register on moneyplatfrom.biz
you can contact one of our affiliate manager and they will upgrade you.

keep2share support FTP upload?
Yes.

there is a problem with visa payments , when i try to change my payment detail to my visa number and click the confirmation link ... i found that my old payment detail still there not my visa number!

i think the confirmation link is the only thing i need to change the payment details and i already clicked on it but my old payment details still there and nothing changed .. i think that's a bug!

Back