Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,097 comments
hello guys, I need your help.
I have a problem, I posted on the forumophilia and I was banned. I need somebody to send them a personal message his Nucky (admin) , to explain the problem, and accept me again. promising that I will read the rules often. I will not be wrong now, offer $ 5 one who helps me.
Sorry for my bad english.

hello guys, I need your help.
I have a problem, I posted on the forumophilia and I was banned. I need somebody to send them a personal message his Nucky (admin) , to explain the problem, and accept me again. promising that I will read the rules often. I will not be wrong now, offer $ 5 one who helps me.
Sorry for my bad english.

forumophilia admins and mods do not like the competition it's more like a private forum ,i dont know why they not close the registration. even if you follow the rules they will ban you again and again, do not waste your time to post there.

yep, i tried forumophilia a little while and they banned me, then some admin edited the posts i made but changed links to his own links, real swell guy but i guess were all pirates so i just avoid that site all together, their loss i post stuff no one else posts!

Last edited:
Don't waste your time with a filehost which you believe they shave... & If you found any trusted filehost finally then work there..

Come On guys don't you want to stay k2s in filehosting industry i see regularly same shit.. just check your work & try new different things find better niche where no many were posting & that fits to maximize your profit.

Even mine stats are not good as before i hate to see them as i use to earn 100$ min in one day but due to no 1 year & lifetime sales this month i have really fucking low sales. but I don't believe on any filehost as it was my bad i become uselless Uploader to them wasting a filehost Terabytes with crap that does not give me any profit on the other hand the fielhost owner need to pay for storage everyone month. Better stay calm think Negative make things worse for you.

stats.jpg

PS: That message belong to everyone who thinks K2S shave or any other filehost shave

aminakoyim
For you every host shave.. problem is not the host, problem is your content and luck.. if you are not happy with k2s, change the host with other one, other way stop complain.. you came from rg topic to complain here ?

Last edited:
aminakoyim
For you every host shave.. problem is not the host, problem is your content and luck.. if you are not happy with k2s, change the host with other one, other way stop complain.. you came from rg topic to complain here ?

Hey jerk, nobody talks to you! not just me who complains with losing records!

do not talk after you do not know what content share! I had a much bigger profits a year ago with the same content, and much less posts.

example: one month RG stats!
ScreenShot001.jpg

do not bother with unnecessary people and mind their own business!

Last edited:
Back