Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
yes my producvity scale also goes down to 6 now... even my sales are more then last month but as most sales now i get was 1 months... i think in two month Dec & JAN we should be happy what ever we earn the big sales and fun begins till FEB or even March.

thats why it's better to have only 1 or 3 month premium plans......big sales luks very good in stats but also your followers don't need premium anymore for long time.....RG had it for long time but they also now turn crazy......better to have small plans....always better

Big sales are coming now maybe the business has been start again in all countries and my productivity scale back to green

Last edited:
try Zoom when FTP slow buddy

filemanager is also slow taking too long stuck at 0 bytes....taking tooooo long for showing actual size
zoom is not reliable...they still acccount information

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/184659-z_o_o_m-uploader-tool-scam.html

first zoom is not scam
second like affiliate you can set account IP access so even if someone get your pw he can not login or see your file or delete them if he have different IP than the one you have put.
3ed and last suggestion take files links from your filemanger account and never from any programs

filemanager is also slow taking too long stuck at 0 bytes....taking tooooo long for showing actual size
zoom is not reliable...they still acccount information

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/184659-z_o_o_m-uploader-tool-scam.html

first zoom is not scam
second like affiliate you can set account IP access so even if someone get your pw he can not login or see your file or delete them if he have different IP than the one you have put.
3ed and last suggestion take files links from your filemanger account and never from any programs

+1 "set account IP access"

& yes i also using zoom uploader for like 3 year atleast till now without any trouble

Last edited:
WTF! I missed the time when k2s lost CC payment gateways! I was earning much more!
Just fking leave k2s and leave this thread then. Every time you post, you complain like a little girl.

Clean the sand out of your vagina already.

Are you Jeff's fake member? If not just shut up! Will I say "Jeff, thanks you for low sales and rebills" because of abnormal low sales&rebills? Of course there is something to control sales and rebills. Nobody believe in anymore all sales are counted! I will complain untill sales get normal. This is free forum I can write here everything (with keep the forum rules) and you can not limit my freedom. And this is OFFICAL support page but Jeff doesnt reply this kind of message. So I will continue to complain until he reply with sensible answers.

Last edited:
Are you Jeff's fake member? If not just shut up! Will I say "Jeff, thanks you for low sales and rebills" because of abnormal low sales&rebills? Of course there is something to control sales and rebills. Nobody believe in anymore all sales are counted! I will complain untill sales get normal. This is free forum I can write here everything (with keep the forum rules) and you can not limit my freedom. And this is OFFICAL support page but Jeff doesnt reply this kind of message. So I will continue to complain until he reply with sensible answers.

I'm working with other file hosts and, in these last days, sales are low in all the sites (at least in my case). I think it is not K2S fault, it's just the period.

Just fking leave k2s and leave this thread then. Every time you post, you complain like a little girl.

Clean the sand out of your vagina already.

hhahaha. calm down i can see low sales are getting into your head!

Back