Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Last edited:
Regarding Uploadable-Jo.
Uploadable-Jo, confirm that he was wrong and we not do any attacks.http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/185541-890.html#post2138877
On another note, after we have spoken with K2S per email, we can conclude they were in the same boat as us, and have implemented same measures we have planned to do.

wow the levels of unprofessionalism displayed by uploadable to just call someone out like that in an open forum with zero evidence should be enough for their affiliates to drop them right there.

EDIT: after reading the uploadable thread i guess they had their reasons to suspect k2s was doing this but i still think they should have done more research before posting that statement on the forum like that.

Last edited:
Regarding Uploadable-Jo.
Uploadable-Jo, confirm that he was wrong and we not do any attacks.http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/185541-890.html#post2138877

wow the levels of unprofessionalism displayed by uploadable to just call someone out like that in an open forum with zero evidence should be enough for their affiliates to drop them right there.

Your opinion was good enough... But when some fielhost guy about to loose or loosing there main thing which is payment gatewy he will don't know what to do and when some guy or company told this filehost does that he will react woithout wasting time as now days pay gateway is everything.. So there is no reason to leave them bcoz of..

PS : i'm not even using there service still i feel for them :)

Regarding Uploadable-Jo.

EDIT: after reading the uploadable thread i guess they had their reasons to suspect k2s was doing this but i still think they should have done more research before posting that statement on the forum like that.

Uploadable-jo is an idiot. Everybody knows it. He doesn't show respect to his affiliates and talks to them like they are children. Uploadable is for PPD slaves.

For imagetwist users: are you aware of that on every image you upload shows K2S banner for another user ? Is that fair ?

Can you please show screenshot? I checked my images but I don't see what you are talking about.

Last edited:
For imagetwist users: are you aware of that on every image you upload shows K2S banner for another user ? Is that fair ?

Can you please show screenshot? I checked my images but I don't see what you are talking about.

I don't see this either but vipergirls admin is very tricky, he is probably embedding code to some sections of the forums that hijack the tab and display imagetwist in a iframe while showing the k2s banner with their referral on the original page, please post a link to where i can see it occur and i can tell you what's going on

show example, whats the referral id on the banner?

keep2share.cc/pr/176572
and they are not banned at vipergirl and I don't think it's vipergirl ref, it's imgagetwist ref.
and work by cookies , depend where you took the image, try open it from any thread at planetsuzy and you will see it

Last edited:
is it possible to add amazon payment paygate for buying premium
sales might increase because of this gateway if possible please add less processing fee,equal craze to paypal
i seen some private torrent trackers accepting amazon payments for donation

Back