Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
omfg... I just got a huge problem. Jeff please ask inf@k2s to help me when he has time. I emailed you both about it.
Sorry, I know you guys are always busy on monday...

No sale from last 3 days. Is there is any problem with Payment Processor?
Is it worth Your time? To spend hours on uploading/reuploading? for just few bucks/month?
You should better spend this time on something more profitable.

Do not be cocky, you can find yourself in the same situation. uploading is no more profitable, filesonic and oron times are gone.
K2s is not a stable host ,there are weeks when i getting good sales and there are weeks without any sales (with the same stuff), this kind of fluctuation is not possible ,if everything's all right.

please add bitcoin for requesting payout
jeff please check my pm once

While currently you can not get paid in bitcoins directly, you can do it with other way.

Here is how to do it:

1. First create a perfect money account.
  2. Then set up your moneyplatform payout to perfect money.
  3. After you get paid, go to perfect money web site and from the menu go to Withdraw. From the next page select Certified Exchange Partners and search for "changer".You will have around 90 results. Find that one with Trust Score: 2058.6 Visit that web site and there you can exchange your money from perfect money to bitcoins.

I have done this one time already and it works!

Hey jeff, I emailed you about this but I tried to make a payout request yesterday and it wouldn't let me as I had a payout request out standing (because your guy was on holiday). How do i get that request processed today?

Back