Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,092 comments
what's the point to offer free lifetime at a price of 1 year premium? Bad Promo jeff. lifetime premium at a price of 1 year - means no rebills, no renewals. :O

You could have offered a promo like this or similar.

Buy 1month premium and get 15days free
Buy 3months premium and get 1month free
Buy 6months premium and get 2months free
Buy 12months premium and get 3months free
Buy lifetime premium and pay $109 instead of $129 - $20 discount

Now this will make great sense and it will be a good promo for both posters and buyers.

this promo is very effective but there is no 6months plan
or else buying k2s and get fileboom for free
1year keep2share premium get 1months fileboom free

after 1month if the buyer intrested will fileboom rebill too

Last edited:
Hi Jeff, I have a problem on my account. I send an email at 30.06, but I don't received from you. I can't contact on skype from you. Are you too busy?
I can't login to my account. Page given an error: "Access to this user from your ip address is denied"
What is the problem. Please solve it Urgently.

Will there be payments by webmoneydone today? Asked yesterday, would really appreciate that, so hopefully I didnt choose the unlucky time where all the keep2s staff is on holiday....

Will there be payments by webmoneydone today? Asked yesterday, would really appreciate that, so hopefully I didnt choose the unlucky time where all the keep2s staff is on holiday....

stop asking this stupid question... offcourse they will pay you don`t worry about that..

My apologies, I never do that, its just this monday is extra important to me, so i let my stress to appear by these two polite questions. Will not happen again....
It was a stupid question, you are right...

EDIT: And the webmoney payment has been approved now. Thank you and once again apologies for being "THAT" guy who bitches about payment. Best regards and do enjoy holidays.... :)

Last edited:
Hi Jeff, I have a problem on my account. I send an email at 30.06, but I don't received from you. I can't contact on skype from you. Are you too busy?
I can't login to my account. Page given an error: "Access to this user from your ip address is denied"
sound like you limited access by IP and now your IP is changed.
send them mail and they will remove IP limit access

You just block your self
http://moneyplatform.biz/access/index.html
Be sure you control your IP when you use this securety option!

Files keeps getting deleted for inactivity, even tho they havent been posted yet :(
So maybe try to post? :-=

Last edited:
I have site where is only K2S files.
Is it better to put premium only so i can force people to buy premium, or is it better to leave option for free users to download like some kind of free preview so that people can see that everything in legit and working good?
What is your experience?

my experience is mixed, it all depends on what content you are uploading! If you have rare and unique content and you promote it correctly going with premium only is your choice. If you post files you find on various forums (aka re-posting others files) then go with everything free otherwise people will just query google instead and leave your site forever.

If you have mixed content where some of the stuff is generic releases posted all over the web and some is your own work i'd say put the unique stuff as premium only and the generic stuff as free.

I have site where is only K2S files.
Is it better to put premium only so i can force people to buy premium, or is it better to leave option for free users to download like some kind of free preview so that people can see that everything in legit and working good?
What is your experience?

From my experience going premium only is a bad move. It will refrain most people from even looking at your stuff and severely harm your traffic.
What works for me is premium for the very rare and exclusive stuff only and make it no more than once a day. The rest stays free, that is 99% of the material.
Works pretty well that way. I'm amazed at my good score displayed at the July Promo BTW... :-=

depending on your loyalty of your visitors and your content...
lets face it. you dont earn too much from free downloads only but you will have an bigger (cheap) audience which is bitching for everything.
if you listening to those you have to run an free website and pay all of expenses only yourself :cough:
this kind of traffic may only good if you earn from pop-up spam or such if they not already use ad-blocker.

if you go premium only or set limits in free downloads you may loose % traffic of leecher/reposter but if the rest stick with you
and buy premium because you are worth it results can be much better in my opinion doing so.

Back