Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,092 comments
1 year and bonus lifetime it`s not good decision... in this case no one will purchase lifetime premium this month.. Jeff what is the point to offer lifetime if you give it for free with 1 year premium..? I can accept for 1 year 3 or 6 months bonus, but lifetime it`s to much.. now this month until promo end no one will earn % from lifetime membership.

1 year and bonus lifetime it`s not good decision... in this case no one will purchase lifetime premium this month.. Jeff what is the point to offer lifetime if you give it for free with 1 year premium..? I can accept for 1 year 3 or 6 months bonus, but lifetime it`s to much.. now this month until promo end no one will earn % from lifetime membership.

have sense :wave:

1ufZyS3.jpg

pd: not my work

Last edited:
I was on a vacation, right now I can see that there is this one year + lifetime promo and some extra days for other sales...

Are there any other changes? Payments still ok and on time? Gonna ask for bigger payment this evening via webmoney and it would be great if the money will be send, just as always, during monday morning or afternoon... So I thought that I was gonna ask here first, that everything is ok in this direction. Thanks :)

what's the point to offer free lifetime at a price of 1 year premium? Bad Promo jeff. lifetime premium at a price of 1 year - means no rebills, no renewals. :O

You could have offered a promo like this or similar.

Buy 1month premium and get 15days free
Buy 3months premium and get 1month free
Buy 6months premium and get 2months free
Buy 12months premium and get 3months free
Buy lifetime premium and pay $109 instead of $129 - $20 discount

Now this will make great sense and it will be a good promo for both posters and buyers.

Last edited:
free trial for lifetime premium at $129.95. trial only cost around $5 so how can this be compared with free of other schemes especially 1 year + free lifetime at just $89.95 the other downside of running such promo is after the promo ends people will wait for another promo time to buy premium this way a huge dip in sales can be noted after promo ends.

Back