Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
Hello,

i have premium acc but from yesterday i cannot connect and DL via MiPony, with the same setup in mipony i get how i dont have premium.
I try via web browser and premium acc its OK..
what can be the problem?

is any one getting sales from pbb ?? my sale is becoming worst .. only 4 sales & 5 rebills for last 30 days.
yes you right pbb sales not working most of sales come from search engine

I m pretty sure of Pbb sales are great. Pbb has the highest traffic comparing to other boards. However, Filehosts have to pay This board to stay in the allowed list. Of course They ask huge money for this. So Filehosts can not afford without cutting our sales to pay the boards admins. That`s why Sales are not stable.

Also There are too many uploaders,more competition,Rebills enabled = Less sales for each partners. :)

sale is very rare this present, too much bad luck . .i got refunded today from my april sale. very wise costumer just refund after he used 1 month service and decided to refund, why you allow this jeff?

Snap_2015_06_10_at_15_05_07.jpg

Last edited:
I m pretty sure of Pbb sales are great. Pbb has the highest traffic comparing to other boards. However, Filehosts have to pay This board to stay in the allowed list. Of course They ask huge money for this. So Filehosts can not afford without cutting our sales to pay the boards admins. That`s why Sales are not stable.
We count all sales on any websites which was made.
Looks like you do black PR against MoneyPlatform.
Please provide transaction ID which we not count.

I got refunded today from my april sale. very wise costumer just refund after he used 1 month service and decided to refund, why you allow this jeff?

Snap_2015_06_10_at_15_05_07.jpg
It is Charge-back propably, charge back do not us, but Bank.
By Visa and MasterCard rules: Charge-back's can be done in 180 days.

Last edited:
Back