Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
How is anyone going to calculate the average earning? To get the average, you need to find out the earnings of the posters who post "15-20 videos daily", then you have to sum up their earning and calculate the average.
Even if you somehow got the average amount, it's completely meaningless since the earning varies a lot for each poster.

can someone tell me how much is average earn in k2s if you post for example 15-20 videos daily in bigg forums, without mirror file hosts :)
This is the same question as: "what the average temperature in the hospital?". Its individual.

I was using k2s but only as mirror, I don't use it anymore because the admins didn't wanted to increase space for my files.
We provide extra space if your ern more then this space cost us. (1tb = 80$, you have to ern minimum 40$ for every TB)

any buddy today got payment ?
WMZ, PayPal paid yeasterday.
Bank will be paid today.
PerfectMoney - problem :( (nobody have it for exsange) if you have PM me we can exsange to WMZ 1:1

Hey all,
hope somebody can help me. I would like to use my Earnings to charge a Premium Account.
  • Your balance: $23.08 (0 available / 23.08 hold)

How can i make my Balance available so i can use Profile -> Premium to charge it?
Do i need to do a Payment Request or does it become available over Time?

Hey all,
hope somebody can help me. I would like to use my Earnings to charge a Premium Account.

How can i make my Balance available so i can use Profile -> Premium to charge it?

send pm to jeff becose that its not posibility, k2k gives free premium if u are a good uploader

Hey all,

Your balance becomes available after 14 days. You need available balance to buy premium. Right now you can't because it's 0.
Also, if you make more than $100 in 30 days, you get Advanced Status and get free premium. So think about that before you use your balance to buy premium.

Back